No product after payment, it's been over 48 hours.
Order #7410
48 hours? It's been like 18
BTC payments need to be manually approved. Also product is still updating should be back up soon. I have approved your payment but next time don't make lies man.
sent payment via coinbase, I just read that it took someone about 18 hours. I'm going out of town, does the loader time start once I inject? Actually could you cancel my payment for btc? I just bought 1 month via card. my discord is mika#9747. My ring0 is red303.
sent payment via coinbase, I just read that it took someone about 18 hours. I'm going out of town, does the loader time start once I inject? Actually could you cancel my payment for btc? I just bought 1 month via card. my discord is mika#9747. My ring0 is red303.
Don't bother. I've been trying to buy from them for 3 days now. Every question I ask just gets ignored and it's simple questions too. "Support" yeah okay.
Don't bother. I've been trying to buy from them for 3 days now. Every question I ask just gets ignored and it's simple questions too. "Support" yeah okay.
You been trying to buy from us for 3 days? Our store is instantly.... Buy it, receive it, play. Good try.
CYBER internal (INTERNAL | AIMBOT | ESP | FLYING CARS | AUTOHEAL/LOOT | NO RECOIL/SWA 02/16/2020 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 1 Replies C Y B E R
(UNDETECTED 3 months Win10)
Developer-Side
Country developer - Russia
1. Cheat INTERNAL, does not load the processor
2. We CAN always demonstrate the performance of the cheat in discord/scour
3. Paid / free trials / trial periods are not GIVEN
4. You can DISABLE the functionality you do not need
5. At the moment, the cheat is good for both a fucking RAID on 50 kills/rink and for a normal, legal game
[Selling] Cyber internal ( INTERNAL | AIMBOT | ESP | FLYING CARS | AUTOHEAL/LOOT) 07/08/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 28 Replies CYBER
(UNDETECTED 2 MONTH Win10)
- improved visible check (show each visible bone in different color)
-the determination of the current game weapons by using the icon
-nicnames players
-shows HP of the enemy