Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Full server files for Zero Online

Discussion on Selling Full server files for Zero Online within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Selling Full server files for Zero Online

*History of the files*
The files where to be for my server "Absolute Zero" but because of the time and money spent between the server and the files to fix them up 100%, super desided it was not worth it and he would never be able to spend more then a hour on the game him self and after doing all this work he said why did i do all that work for nothing.

well the files are up for sale if any one wants to buy for them selfs. super packed 2 weeks straight of his life in to thos files so dont expect it to be cheap. it will be at a first come first server bace starting at $1,000. this includes the full 100% up to date files. manual configeration to get it to work with your host, ip, and all that other **** is still needed but no translating or any of that other hard *** **** xD.

there will be multiple copys given out but due to size it will be prioritised on any one paying the most.

thinking $1k is alot? well im sure if your reeding this then you know first hand how much a a b$(#% working on the zero files have been and this is taking are servers work and making it easy for you.

They are not my files so i will forword any information to the rightful owner. hes very busy and dont have time for this but left me to this for his sake.

if any evidence is needed on the "existence" of the files working ill have him send me some screenshots on his server to me and ill post them on here.

payment via digital is top priority.

*me*
im new to this section and will not give out any personal information. i am 17 almost 18 and if any of you want any information you can find me mainly on the zero section at this link - . some people there are on my msn and know me personally. feal free to ask then any thing about me or any thing you want to know.

sorry for the long post and if you would like to send me a PM about this go ahead. thank you for reeding this post.
Old 04/06/2011, 05:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hello man i wann do server but i neeed help call me in