Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

0.0$ BannerlordOnline ( Mount & Blades Bannerlord mod )

Discussion on 0.0$ BannerlordOnline ( Mount & Blades Bannerlord mod ) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
0.0$ BannerlordOnline ( Mount & Blades Bannerlord mod )

For those who're interested.

You can load additional mods by listing them under (any) native mod in Submodule.xml of corresponding mod's file.

Mod's structure is "emulating" singleplayer as "multiplayer",
Therefore you can edit native mod's XML to include additional mods.

requires "cheats enabled" to open console. ( Shift § - Alt § - Shift ½ depending on keyboard layout)
(Or additional mod to enable dev console which can be found in Nexus

I got drunk and told people about exploits which got be banned from game&discord. I cant help with future patches or to test other mods.

Detailed instructions;

1. Download a mod you wish to run while playing. (I used Character Manager avaible on Nexus mods, and will be using it as an example.)
2. Open the mod's own Submodule.xml and copy the lines at "<SubModules>" part of the file. ( From line 45 to 53, note that this paste is completed modification to Native's Storymode submodule.)
3. Navigate to any of the Native modules, and modify its own Submodule.xml to contain the lines in Step #2.
4. It was unclear to me if you need to copy the Mod's .dll files into the Native mod's folder, so i did it anyway. (Mod/bin/Win64_Shipping_Client/)
5. Install the mod normally by placing it into the Modules folder.
6. Remember to enable "cheats" or use additional mod (Documents > Mount and Blade II Bannerlord > engine_config.txt (cheat_mode = 0 to 1)

If you're using Character Manager, in-game open your console and type in: character_manager.save test
This should save your character data to a file (located in the mod's own directory) and you're free to edit skills and perks.
After editing the values, save it and run a command to load the file in-game: character_manager.load test
Now your character should have the skills and perks from your file. Money and experience are validated from server so you cannot edit them with this method.

Tags
bannerlord, mount