Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with accounting exam 14 december

Discussion on Help with accounting exam 14 december within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Help with accounting exam 14 december

Hey, currently looking for help with an accounting exam on 14 december. Im looking for someone whose experienced with the subject and can answer the questions for me. We can discuss amount paid. The exam is 2 hours long but can be shorter depending on how fast we answer them. Payment is sent if the grade is higher than 5.7

Chapters for the test: 7, 8, 9, 11

•Inventory: journal entries (e.g., purchases, sales), cost flow FIFO & AVC, determine the cost of inventory

•PPE and intangibles: journal entries (e.g., purchases, sales), depreciation methods, lower-of-cost or Net Realizable Value (NRV) rule, inventory errors, determine the cost of PPE and intangibles, impairmen

t•Liabilities: operations with interest-bearing liabilities (i.e., bonds, notes payables, mortgage), journal entries (e.g., purchases on account/credit), other liabilities (e.g., warranties, wages)

•Equity: journal entries with shares (e.g., issuance, purchases of ordinary and preference shares), dividends, stock splits and EPS