Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bored pretty much? Have a Twitch account? Come in and start earning today

Discussion on Bored pretty much? Have a Twitch account? Come in and start earning today within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 344
Question Bored pretty much? Have a Twitch account? Come in and start earning today

If you have an active twitch account, you find yourself spending the day doing nothing and most of the times just lurk/watch streams. Here’s an offer for you to do both: make some small moneys and watch a stream.

I am sponsoring an in-grown channel on TTV platform, and we are looking for “chatters”, means, peoples engaging in the stream with either other chatters or the streamer itself. Yes, you’re basically paid to be there on a community.

The payment is about:
- $0.01 per message sent on chat (refer to etiquette for counted messages)
- if you prime sub to the channel you’ll get $0,50 (If you are using amazon prime, that’s free for you each month) + of course channel emotes and sub badge

Etiquette for Chat Messages:
- no emotes spam, single word spam, flood and stuff like this. Messages are considered unique (even if you do 3 emotes in a row, still counted as 1 because that’s flood/spam).
- be considerable and talk about stuffs relevant the stream itself or respond to other chatters.
Insults, mega-trolls, and irrespective peoples aren’t tolerated and will be excluded.
- use common sense, if you here just to earn money and spam **** like “duduchsisj fjsjsiah furiosa for did die did siejdiwnxj” etc or phrases which has nothing to do with the context/content/stream, that won’t count and keeping doing so will get you excluded from the program.

This is a offer for those who often are bored and wants to be part of a community, support it and get a little something in return, it’s not a job! Never treat this offer as a job.

For any other questions, DM me and I’ll gladly clear your doubts.
Old 10/22/2020, 15:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 247/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,424
If the pay is negotiable I would be interested.
Old 10/22/2020, 19:29   #3

elite*gold: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by sL1Me View Post
If the pay is negotiable I would be interested.
You can DM me any questions you have about it
Being a simple task at lost-time, I don't think there is enough motivation to change the price, but if you have a good point, I'll hear you out