Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 MONTHS DISCORD NITRO WITH 2 BOOSTS - GIFT

Discussion on 3 MONTHS DISCORD NITRO WITH 2 BOOSTS - GIFT within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3 MONTHS DISCORD NITRO WITH 2 BOOSTS - GIFT

removed
Old 09/10/2020, 23:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 397/0/0
carefull this guy dont want to trade via Trade request on EPVP
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2020, 00:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŦΛΞ† View Post
carefull this guy dont want to trade via Trade request on EPVP
As said, I deal only via direct payments. Already had some buyers from here as well I don't bother via trade requests because I have a lot of reps on other platforms as well. Have a nice day. Its a bit stupid of you to add me expecting me to go first. I really don't care about your reputation if I'm the seller.
Old 09/11/2020, 00:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NixAAAA View Post
As said, I deal only via direct payments. Already had some buyers from here as well I don't bother via trade requests because I have a lot of reps on other platforms as well. Have a nice day. Its a bit stupid of you to add me expecting me to go first. I really don't care about your reputation if I'm the seller.
That's like saying "It's a bit stupid you're paying me money cuz I don't care about you." Mr. Teenager looking to scam kiddos, learn how the world works.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/11/2020, 00:21   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinplicity.ASC View Post
That's like saying "It's a bit stupid you're paying me money cuz I don't care about you." Mr. Teenager looking to scam kiddos, learn how the world works.
Don't act smart because you really ain't. If you don't want to buy, find someone else with your trade requests thing because I really don't have time to bother over that over a $5 nitro. Have a nice day
Old 09/11/2020, 01:13   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 33
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinplicity.ASC View Post
Well this certainly is not a scam, I have my 3 months nitro and 2 server boosts no problems at all if you want to check hop into my discord : a++ from me legit.

Thanks NixAAAA
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot (49).png (3.53 MB, 9 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2020, 08:18   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 397/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elimin4ti0n View Post
Well this certainly is not a scam, I have my 3 months nitro and 2 server boosts no problems at all if you want to check hop into my discord : a++ from me legit.

Thanks NixAAAA

i dont need to say more or? XD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2020, 08:27   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŦΛΞ† View Post

i dont need to say more or? XD
Seriously dude, Grow up people can vouch for me you can yourself lol. Idiot's always try it! He's legit leave his post alone.
Old 09/11/2020, 08:36   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixAAAA View Post
What's so difficult about a trade request?

It's not like they pay you thru epvp. They still pay you directly.

Trade system is just a way for both buyers and sellers to be held accountable by allowing both parties to post feedback post trade. Not that hard to understand.

Also, this is the Xbox Game Pass thing right?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2020, 08:39   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elimin4ti0n View Post
Seriously dude, Grow up people can vouch for me you can yourself lol. Idiot's always try it! He's legit leave his post alone.
It seems like you and your friend are new on elitepvpers (he is ^^), its joint here to use the Rating system that comes from elitepvpers, people trust it because epvp is known to be a relatively safe site except for other places where a lot of ratings get forged. So either you accept the fact that only two people from here buy your stuff, or you accept the epvp trading request, and this takes the whole thing around one min +. But I guess if you want to scam people you don't want to use that one minute to show people you are scamming. ^^ I hope your little brains now understand why ratings and trade request on epvp is essential!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2020, 08:44   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialUniverse View Post
It seems like you and your friend are new on elitepvpers (he is ^^), its joint here to use the Rating system that comes from elitepvpers, people trust it because epvp is known to be a relatively safe site except for other places where a lot of ratings get forged. So either you accept the fact that only two people from here buy your stuff, or you accept the epvp trading request, and this takes the whole thing around one min +. But I guess if you want to scam people you don't want to use that one minute to show people you are scamming. ^^ I hope your little brains now understand why ratings and trade request on epvp is essential!
I didn't even know this guy, I didn't even know this forum existed till about 2-3 days ago, Why do people always consume because I'm new i'm his buddy I don't know him i bought what he was selling and it worked. I do know people on here as they pointed me here for promoting my products.
Old 09/11/2020, 09:34   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2585
The Black Market: 167/0/0
If you are willing to trade via the Elitepvpers trade system, I'd like to buy
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2020, 10:25   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sL1Me View Post
Its not allowed to trade without a RAT!

Would you explain to us again why you don't want to trade via trade and thus violate the forum rules?
This is a good point he should be accepting elitepvp trades I can't complain with that but I paid and got what he advertised for half the price and 3 months I don't care if it's through Ultimate game pass it works I'm happy.
Old 09/11/2020, 11:22   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
So do you want to tell us that you also broke the rules and traded without a trade?
I had put a trade request in. I thought I would give it a shot I don’t see why I can’t if I lost $5 I lose $5 the report it back that it’s a scam, I took a risk and it was legit.
Old 09/11/2020, 12:43   #15

Quote:
So do you want to tell us that you also broke the rules and traded without a trade?
Explain how will I still get my "money directly" with the full ammount with your trade request stuff and I'll be willing to do it. I'm already low on stock because this is not the only forum I use, especially when this is the forum I have least ammount of positive feedback. Anyways, I can do the TR if there is no waiting time or such.
Closed Thread