Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 MONTHS DISCORD NITRO WITH 2 BOOSTS - GIFT

Discussion on 3 MONTHS DISCORD NITRO WITH 2 BOOSTS - GIFT within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/11/2020, 16:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sL1Me View Post
The Trade has nothing to do with the "money"

You can demand your money with paypal, btc or whatever. That has nothing to do with the trade ...

Please read the forum Guidelines BEFORE you offer here something!

And afterwards make a trade with your friend is more than noticeable! do you notice it yourself?
I actually don't have any contact with the person above, he added me on discord and did the purchase. It seems like he is my friend what so ever but first time I had contact with him is yesterday. You don't have to be rude like everyone else commenting here, why don't you leave me do my business here and be polite and explain if you already want. Not trying to scam over $5, I have a business on other forums worth $xxxx, just wanted to post stuff here as well

New stock available, price reduced to $4.5
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2020, 20:17   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixAAAA View Post
Explain how will I still get my "money directly" with the full ammount with your trade request stuff and I'll be willing to do it. I'm already low on stock because this is not the only forum I use, especially when this is the forum I have least ammount of positive feedback. Anyways, I can do the TR if there is no waiting time or such.
There is no waiting time.. literally all the buyer does is request a trade and you accept it, then after the transaction both parties can rate and give feedback. It is NOT an escrow service if that's what you thought it was.
Old 09/11/2020, 20:18   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleTrades View Post
There is no waiting time.. literally all the buyer does is request a trade and you accept it, then after the transaction both parties can rate and give feedback. It is NOT an escrow service if that's what you thought it was.
I actually thought that was it, what's the point then, if I wanted to scam I can scam like that anyways? But I'll do that if thats how it works
Old 09/11/2020, 20:21   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I actually thought that was it, what's the point then, if I wanted to scam I can scam like that anyways? But I'll do that if thats how it works
If buyers want scam protection, they can hire a middleman to put in the trade. Conventionally buyer pays middleman fees. But middlemen are rarely used.

The trade rating system is more there such that buyers and sellers can put feedback after a trade. This makes it more clear for future potential buyers/sellers about who to do business with and who not to do business. Moreover, it gives a chance for potential recourse by the mods of this forum if someone does indeed get scammed.
Old 09/11/2020, 20:25   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleTrades View Post
If buyers want scam protection, they can hire a middleman to put in the trade. Conventionally buyer pays middleman fees. But middlemen are rarely used.

The trade rating system is more there such that buyers and sellers can put feedback after a trade. This makes it more clear for future potential buyers/sellers about who to do business with and who not to do business. Moreover, it gives a chance for potential recourse by the mods of this forum if someone does indeed get scammed.
Thank you for the detailed explanation. I thought it was a escrow thing so didn't really wanted to bother with that and wait. Thanks
Old 09/11/2020, 20:26   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Thank you for the detailed explanation. I thought it was a escrow thing so didn't really wanted to bother with that and wait. Thanks
Yeah. No problem
Old 09/12/2020, 11:36   #22

More nitros restocked

Stock getting a bit low. Let me know if you want to order while I have them
Old 09/13/2020, 16:10   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1060/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,914
Quote:
As said, I deal only via direct payments. Already had some buyers from here as well I don't bother via trade requests because I have a lot of reps on other platforms as well. [...]
The use of our trade system is mandatory.

#closed
Closed Thread