Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Low Tier Kickstarter (+ Intrepid) Account | Ashes of Creation (AoC)

Discussion on Low Tier Kickstarter (+ Intrepid) Account | Ashes of Creation (AoC) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
The Black Market: 317/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,866
Low Tier Kickstarter (+ Intrepid) Account | Ashes of Creation (AoC)

[English version below]

Bezahlt wird über Paypal.
Falls gewünscht kann Identifikation (Adressnachweis) zur Sicherheit des Käufers und Verkäufers ausgetauscht werden.

Kickstarter Account, der für eine niedrige Stufe von Ashes of Creation gespendet hat. Ich werde keine tausend Euro zahlen.
Wenn der Kickstarter Account bereits zu einem Intrepid Account verbunden wurde, dann muss der Deal außerdem folgendes beinhalten:
- den Intrepid Account
- es darf kein Vor- oder Nachname im Intrepid Account gesetzt sein
- es dürfen keine Zahlungen über den Intrepid Shop getätigt worden sein

Ich möchte Beweise zu dem Account sehen. Das kann über Discord Bildschirmübertragung passieren oder wir nutzen einen Middleman, den ich gerne bezahle.

Angebote können hier im Thread oder per PN geschickt werden.
Du kannst mir gerne deinen Discord Tag schicken, damit wir dort weiter kommunizieren.
Vor Abschluss des deals werden, für die Dokumentation, aber alle deal relevanten Informationen hier via PN geteilt.

---

Paying via Paypal.
Willing to exchange identification for both buyers and sellers safety.

Kickstarter account that baked a low tier for Ashes of Creation (not looking to spent thousands here)
If the account is already linked to an Intrepid account then the deal has to include the following:
- the Intrepid account
- no first and last name set on the account
- no purchases made in the Intrepid shop

I want to see proof of the account. This can be done via discord screensharing or we are going to use a middleman, which I will happely pay for.

Send me your offers in this thread or via dm.
Feel free to include your discord handle so we can continue communication there. Before the deal is made all related information will be shared via epvp dm as well for documentation reasons.
Closed Thread