Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TeamSpeak 5 BETA badge codes

Discussion on TeamSpeak 5 BETA badge codes within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TeamSpeak 5 BETA badge codes

Hello, my friends,
I have a very nice offer for you that goes in the direction of "TeamSpeak 5". I found a bug on the TeamSpeak.com site and now I can create TS5 badge codes for myself as I like, so far I only have this in other forums, but now I want to show it to you here. Since TeamSpeak does not want everyone to provide you with the TS5 client right away, I would like to give you some compensation. *(PS: All these codes I have collected so far over the days of the TeamSpeak users who sent them to me!)*

I have the following offers for you and your friends.
4x TS5 BETA Badge Code for 20€
8x TS5 BETA Badge Code for 35€
10x TS5 BETA Badge Code for 50€ (SHORT OFFER AND POPULAR! Standardpreis: 60€)

If you are interested in a package, write me a private night!
All payments are only accepted by PayPal, there is no other payment method.

Please note the money via *(friends and family)* to avoid unpleasant fees.

*(Please keep in mind that this is a private sale, so you might not receive an email from me until 24-48 hours later, so please watch your mailbox).

--------------------------------------------------

Here you have the proof that I got some directly from TeamSpeak.
https://i.imgur.com/qSKnHCF.png

I would like to thank you in advance and hope that you are very satisfied with the TS5 client and do not have to wait any longer!

best regards
Just4Virus
Old 02/19/2020, 21:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Scam.
Old 02/19/2020, 21:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 561
Need some vouches?

Tags
beta, codes, teamspeak, teamspeak5