Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MAPLE LEGENDS][SELLING MESOS][PROFESSIONAL]

Discussion on [MAPLE LEGENDS][SELLING MESOS][PROFESSIONAL] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[MAPLE LEGENDS][SELLING MESOS][PROFESSIONAL]

Hello boys.
As the title says, I'm selling mesos at Maple Legends.
I already have some common buyers, but I want to expand to cover the amount of stock I have.
Since, we are several people who play all day, in a group and the number of tables we do is larger.

We have methods to pass the mesos, to avoid problems with our accounts and that of our clients.

We take care of this a lot, because it is our job.

I can tell you my price by Discord or Email, but I can assure you that it is the cheapest in the market.

We accept: Paypal - BTC.

(With paypal, they will always have the possibility to make a dispute for their money if they are not satisfied with the service, that's why they
We recommend this method for more confidence,*
but I can assure you that they will be)

NOTE: If you become a reliable buyer, we can get a discount, as we do with everyone.

EMAIL:*
DISCORD: CoscuArmy#8846

Happy start to the year!
Old 05/01/2020, 22:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Arrow Maple Story -> Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading Khaini mesos for Maple Europe mesos
09/04/2018 - MapleStory - 5 Replies
I have about 2bil in mesos on khaini (GMS) and want to trade it for mesos on EMS, as prices and stuff are slightly different between games i will accept a lower amount of maple europe mesos than the khaini ones given. NOTE: you dont have to trade for the whole 2bil Also just wondering if there would be any interest in buying the account, briefly: lvl 120 DW lvl 96 mech lvl 91 UA CB
Trading GMS items/mesos to EMS items/mesos
10/31/2011 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
Hello, I got some good items on gms but i dont play gms anymore. Now im playing ems but i dont have any good items. I want to trade my gms items for ems items. PM me if you are interested. Then i will also say what items i got. I dont sell the account because it is on my friends email and he also doesn't know birthday anymore.
maple story,maple story mesos,rf online
09/04/2007 - RF Online - 0 Replies
The site is selling cheap maple story mesos (mesos,money) in maple story.we sell maple story money and maple story item in maple story only,not ms account.we also support maple story cheats(hacks,tips)。Look here to Buy Cheap RF Online CP, Disena, Dalant, Currency, Gold, Money on Sale with Fast Instant Delivery! Maple Story,Maple Story mesos,Cheap mesos Buy Cheap RF Online Currency, RF Online CP, RF Online Dalant, RF Online Disena Maple Story,Buy Maple Story Mesos,Mesos,Virgoods ...