Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling/Trading battlenet account ( WOW BFA, OW ) and GTA online with 2.5 billions

Discussion on Selling/Trading battlenet account ( WOW BFA, OW ) and GTA online with 2.5 billions within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling/Trading battlenet account ( WOW BFA, OW ) and GTA online with 2.5 billions

Hey everyone, first post here, i'm trading a battlenet account with overwatch and wow with the latest expansion including a level 112 worgen hunter and a 110 undead warlock, also have a Rockstar GTA 5 account with over 2.5 billions dollars.
Looking for Guild wars 2 path of fire, a good Lotro account or archeage unchained, also willing to sell the battlenet account for 40$ and the GTA 5 for 15$, contact me on discord if you're interested ! Crevettas/Nammu#6203

Tags
battle acc, gta 5 account, guild wars, world of warcaft account, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Battlenet Account mit 1x WoW BFA und 6x WoW Legion
09/03/2020 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Battlenet Account mit 1x WoW BFA und 6x WoW Legion Ich biete hier einen Battlenet Account mit 1x BFA und 6x WoW Legion erweiterung an! Kontakt :Steam
[Selling] EPIC EU 2017 Battlenet Account WoW BfA + HotS + OW OE + D3 RoS & RoN + Destiny 2
08/04/2019 - Destiny Trading - 0 Replies
-Greetings and good day! I'm the original owner of my account that I want to sell, and I'm selling it for 725$ because I'm not much into gaming especially Blizzard's anymore. -I'll start by my account majorly, I've removed the authenticator, real ID disabled, etc.. -No friends here, nothing is connected/linked to any other platform (Fb, Google etc..) -So it's safe to say that the account is utterly safe from any 3rd party applications. -The only downside is the phone number verified...
[Selling] WTS High End WoW Account DK 960 Hunter 950+ Warri 930 + BfA + alle Battlenet Spiele
03/27/2018 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Im Link steht klick mich Hallo zusammen, ich habe mich nach langer Zeit dazu entschieden, mich von meinem geliebten Battlenet Account zu trennen. Herzstück des Accountes ist natürlich der World of Warcraft Account der so viele Highlights bietet, dass die Aufzählung hier leider den Rahmen sprengen würde.
[Selling] WTS High End WoW Account DK 960 Hunter 950+ Warri 930 + BfA + alle Battlenet Spiele
03/21/2018 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo zusammen, ich habe mich nach langer Zeit dazu entschieden, mich von meinem geliebten Battlenet Account zu trennen. Herzstück des Accountes ist natürlich der World of Warcraft Account der so viele Highlights bietet, dass die Aufzählung hier leider den Rahmen sprengen würde. Gespielt wurden zumeist die 3 schon oben erwähnten Charaktere die bis auf ToS und den aktuellen Raid auch komplett Legion im Mythischen Content bezwingen konnten. Selbstverständlich wurde auch Argus im HC...
Vk Top WoW/Battlenet account! Suche PSC/BATTLENET GUTHABEN/GELD
04/08/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo leute, Verkaufe hiermit meinen TOP Battlenet account, weil ich wieder voll mit CS:GO Durchstarten möchte und ein paar skins echt nice wären! Vorhandene Spiele : WoW Diablo 3+RoS Heroes of the Storm!