I've been with Satan 5 for a long time now but I am thinking about changing my provider because of the racist and toxic moderators.
Green names are moderators.
The below image shows the moderator calling me a ***** then threatening me with a ban because I asked him to stop spamming (apparently you can't speak up to them because they are power hungry).
Then I get banned for "abusive behaviour" even though I was completely civil and respectful.
Their cheats are great but the moderators make the customers feel like this.
Not to mention I'm also a donator, so to receive this kind of treatment is beyond unacceptable.
I've been with Satan 5 for a long time now but I am thinking about changing my provider because of the racist and toxic moderators.
Green names are moderators.
The below image shows the moderator calling me a ***** then threatening me with a ban because I asked him to stop spamming (apparently you can't speak up to them because they are power hungry).
Then I get banned for "abusive behaviour" even though I was completely civil and respectful.
Their cheats are great but the moderators make the customers feel like this.
Not to mention I'm also a donator, so to receive this kind of treatment is beyond unacceptable.
Hopefully the admins do something about this.
Your behavior is very childish.
You don't even answer our solution proposals, or our pms.
satan5 CsGo Cheat Experience 10/01/2018 - Counter-Strike - 4 Replies Hey guys ,
tell me about your experience with satan5 Cheat . :)
Hallo Leute ,
ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn ihr mit mir eure Erfahrung mit Satan5 Cheat für csGo teilen könntet :) DANKE
Searching for Duo/Partner/Squad / Suche nach Duo/Partner/Squad 06/20/2017 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 1 Replies ENG:
To prevent threads from opening, search for fellow players. I suggest that this is done here.
How to:
Steam: Your Steamprofil
Name: Your Ingname/Realname
Alter: for example minimum age etc.