Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

40EUR [PP/Skrill/BTC/WMZ/WU/PSC] for 10-20 minuets work (ID verification needed)

Discussion on 40EUR [PP/Skrill/BTC/WMZ/WU/PSC] for 10-20 minuets work (ID verification needed) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow 40EUR [PP/Skrill/BTC/WMZ/WU/PSC] for 10-20 minuets work (ID verification needed)

++ How to get 40 Euros for free ++ 10-20 minutes of your time! ++

Step 1. Go to and create your own wallet.
Step 2. Go to , verify your e-mail address, fill in your country of residence and your first name, last name and date of birth.
Step 3. Complete the ID validation.
Step 4. Now you just have to wait. Normally it takes 5 minutes – 2 hours before your ID will be validated. If the system fails to validate your ID, it can take up to 1 week.
Step 5. Message me that you’ve completed step 4.
Step 6. When your ID is validated, go to again and claim your XLM / Stellar.
Step 7. On Blockchain, go to ‘Stellar’ and click on the ‘Send’ button.
Step 8. Send your Stellar to GBAB3Y2DWGGAUSTY2Z7TFW7QBC36PLOZTS554VFDHFYJZCKMXD PDGN6F
Step 9. Message me when you sent this transaction.
Step 10. Receive your 40EUR

I can pay with PayPal/Skrill/BTC/WMZ/Western Union/PSC. You can choose.

Add me on skype - live:apexlegendsmurf_1 before sending XLM to me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2019, 11:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 247/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,423
Take care guys!!!

Added him, try to make a deal - but he insists that i Go frist. Even though he has no TBM and a fresh account....

Looks a bit sketchy....
Old 04/29/2019, 12:09   #3

You are a funny guy. Imagine paying someone on the internet for something they have for free first.

Also TBM means nothing to me. I've seen people with over 150/0/0 (probably bought accounts) right in this trade section with the same thing scamming people. For example this guy:

Had 126/0/0 and suddenly started scamming peolpe. So why should i trust you?

So please swallow your anger and ego about your higher TBM and move on.
Old 04/29/2019, 14:58   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 498
The Black Market: 365/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sL1Me View Post
Take care guys!!!

Added him, try to make a deal - but he insists that i Go frist. Even though he has no TBM and a fresh account....

Looks a bit sketchy....
Can offer you 40€ PSC/Amazon for the XLM
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2019, 16:13   #5

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenFarm View Post
Can offer you 40€ PSC/Amazon for the XLM
Could you not do that in my topic please? Thank you.
Old 04/29/2019, 17:31   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 247/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexSmurfAccounts View Post
You are a funny guy. Imagine paying someone on the internet for something they have for free first.

Also TBM means nothing to me. I've seen people with over 150/0/0 (probably bought accounts) right in this trade section with the same thing scamming people. For example this guy:

Had 126/0/0 and suddenly started scamming peolpe. So why should i trust you?

So please swallow your anger and ego about your higher TBM and move on.
I contacted you to make a deal. You did not want to go first despite your completely new account. You also rejected a trade.

Something for free? I do not know in what context you see that. But I have the XLM and want to have PSC for it. Where the XLM come from and whether I've found or worked on them, is none of your business.

My feedback on the trade is perfectly legitimate. Since you want to violate the forum rule - or interpret this very generous.

Therefore, I advise others from taking the time. Obviously you only accept a trade when the other one pays first. You will not find this with your account here. Nevertheless, I wish you all the best and much success in your search.

LG
Thanks
1 User