I will invite you to my Spotify Family.
I pay every month.
Price: 5$ (One time payment) - Lifetime Warranty.
Please note that you will have to tell me what country you are going to use it in.
Just add me on discord. You can find my discord username in my signature. If you are too lazy to look at my signature my discord name is: Kliztretz#6666
This Service is really nice. I am testing this now for free and 5$ is very cheap asf
I will tell all my Friends this Service, that they can get for 5$ LIFETIME Spotify
[Selling] Spotify Premium Shop | Cheap Spotify Premium on your own account! 03/10/2015 - Trading - 11 Replies Since I'm not allowed to post images yet, you can view my fancy thread layout here:
http://i.imgur.com/QXzV63K.jpg
_________________________________________________ __________________
I'm selling Spotify Premium which you can get on your own account!
- It's a single time upgrade, after that it will automaticly renew untill the time you bought is over.
- You will not be charged anything addiitional to what you pay me.
- This will not get your account suspended or banned.