Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for website developer (Webshop)

Discussion on Looking for website developer (Webshop) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for website developer (Webshop)

Hello guys/girls/helicopters,

For my private project i am looking for a website developer.
I know about pages like Jimdo,Wix etc etc but i don't wanna use, its trash.
I am gonna open a webshop based on dropshipping soon and need some one to do the hard work for me and maybe even learn me some small things.
I only do business with verified members and/or members that have proof/reviews of such jobs in the past.
You need to be prepared to support me and my website for atleast 12 months.

Also i am willing to take a look at taking over an allready running webshop based on dropshipping.

Please leave some information, maybe even some reviews in this thread. Don't add me on skype/discord yet, i will add you if i feel like you're the one to add.
Old 01/29/2019, 23:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Service View Post
Hello guys/girls/helicopters,

For my private project i am looking for a website developer.
I know about pages like Jimdo,Wix etc etc but i don't wanna use, its trash.
I am gonna open a webshop based on dropshipping soon and need some one to do the hard work for me and maybe even learn me some small things.
I only do business with verified members and/or members that have proof/reviews of such jobs in the past.
You need to be prepared to support me and my website for atleast 12 months.

Also i am willing to take a look at taking over an allready running webshop based on dropshipping.

Please leave some information, maybe even some reviews in this thread. Don't add me on skype/discord yet, i will add you if i feel like you're the one to add.
Hey HMU on Discord.
InSide24#3771

Allready made some Dropshipping Shops in the past.
Old 01/30/2019, 01:33   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3252
The Black Market: 209/0/0
Are you willing to pay a 3 digit maybe even 4 digit sum ?
Old 01/30/2019, 10:05   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aozora View Post
Are you willing to pay a 3 digit maybe even 4 digit sum ?
I could pay a 3, 4 maybe a 5 digit sum but bear with me,
if i wanted that why would i come to elitepvpers.com. Could as well went to the local web designer and pay him 1K to do this.

But don't think since professional coders/designers whom code/design for major companie(s) ask for a 4 maybe a 5 digit number you can too. You're not that guy unless you can proof you're a coder for Microsoft or some good thing.

Untill then all coders/designers on here are just hobby coders/designers.

My budget for this is arround the €1500 (This does not mean the entire budget will be spent on the designer/coder).

PS To the guys adding me and not reading the first post.

I bought serval websites trough elitepvpers and they ALL ended up copy/paste websites. So don't bring your bs here. Stop contacting me with your COPY/PASTE skills i do not want that! I only want UNIQUE designs/coding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InSide24 View Post
Hey HMU on Discord.
InSide24#3771

Allready made some Dropshipping Shops in the past.
Have added you to my discord.
Old 01/30/2019, 21:05   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3252
The Black Market: 209/0/0
That's exactly why I asked you, most coders here are just hobbyists and I wanted to know what kind of web developers you are looking for.
Closed Thread