Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



PSC > PayPal/Überweisung

Discussion on PSC > PayPal/Überweisung within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 104
Received Thanks: 16
PSC > PayPal/Überweisung


*** Paysafecard Exchange ***

Auszahlung:

PayPal / Überweisung / Neteller

Gebühr 15%
╔═════════K═U═R═S═════════╗
► 10€ PSC = 8,50€ ◄
► 20€ PSC = 17€ ◄
► 25€ PSC = 21,25€ ◄
► 50€ PSC = 42,50€ ◄
► 100€ PSC nicht akzeptiert!

╚═════════════════════╝
Erreichbar: PN / WhatsApp / Instagram /
MaLLaH95 is offline  
Old 12/08/2018, 23:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLLaH95 View Post

*** Paysafecard Exchange ***

Auszahlung:

PayPal / Überweisung / Neteller

Gebühr 15%
╔═════════K═U═R═S═════════╗
► 10€ PSC = 8,50€ ◄
► 20€ PSC = 17€ ◄
► 25€ PSC = 21,25€ ◄
► 50€ PSC = 42,50€ ◄
► 100€ PSC nicht akzeptiert!

╚═════════════════════╝
Erreichbar: PN / WhatsApp / Instagram /
Ignoriert mich im Discord, sehr unseriös.
Protonmeister is offline  
Old 12/08/2018, 23:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 221/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 3,477
Received Thanks: 730
Also Quasi, kriegst du erst die PSC wenn das Geld auf dem Konto ist (Überweisung)?
zayn is offline  
Old 12/09/2018, 00:17   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 104
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protonmeister View Post
Ignoriert mich im Discord, sehr unseriös.
Was meinst du damit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by INZAYN View Post
Also Quasi, kriegst du erst die PSC wenn das Geld auf dem Konto ist (Überweisung)?
Die Überweisung wird per Online Banking getätigt, du bekommst einen Nachweis.
MaLLaH95 is offline  
Old 12/09/2018, 00:19   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 221/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 3,477
Received Thanks: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLLaH95 View Post
Was meinst du damit?



Die Überweisung wird per Online Banking getätigt, du bekommst einen Nachweis.
Das bringt einem nicht viel, da man den Transfer auch abbrechen kann.
zayn is offline  
Old 12/09/2018, 00:40   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 104
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by INZAYN View Post
Das bringt einem nicht viel, da man den Transfer auch abbrechen kann.
Du kannst auch PayPal benutzen.
MaLLaH95 is offline  
Old 12/09/2018, 10:41   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLLaH95 View Post
Was meinst du damit?



Die Überweisung wird per Online Banking getätigt, du bekommst einen Nachweis.


Wie gesagt, sehr unseriös. Ist aber nur meine Meinung.
Protonmeister is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.