Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Betting tips

Discussion on Betting tips within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Betting tips

Hello elitepvpers!

Also have a "free tip" channel

I just started my betting server. I want to sell my tips for esport bets. I have 90-95% win ratio with esport betting. I make my living by betting aswell.

Why me?
- I also play my tips (Not all in one section, since I post daily 5-10+ tips for V.I.P users.) I also put a lot of time to analyse the matches, like who is gonna play who is not gonna play, etc..

Some examples of my bets/win ratio. (check the whole album, added some live casino pictures too to prove I am really playing big and not just some stupid edited bets, you should NOT do it, I just do it cause I have more than enough money for rest of my life)
(before any questions, why am I playing big, this is normal for me, I make a lot of profit, its just some of my bets and showed some "yolo" bets too that you could see I predicted 10/11 games, also make sure you play the amount you can afford, don't even do more.)

Discord link for the server:

Price/30 days
$25
You could pay me tru buymeacoffee.

I could do 5 vouch VIP for 5 days (so free 5 days of VIP) They could vouch my predictions, also made a "reviews" channel, so if you would like to subscribe, you could write a review, also to this thread I won't mind!
(Vouches are done already)

Also taking advices, so don't be shy.

Have a great day everyone!
guacamole1337 is offline  
Old 08/04/2018, 16:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 604
Received Thanks: 167
Gonna try this for the community if you don't mind
cafe1231 is offline  
Old 08/04/2018, 17:46   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by acerun View Post
I can vouch if you like should be trusted enough
Join the discord server
guacamole1337 is offline  
Old 08/04/2018, 18:04   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetiger View Post
Trading informations is not allowed

>>Source:
This is not a tutorial and not a guide either.
guacamole1337 is offline  
Old 08/05/2018, 09:43   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 604
Received Thanks: 167
From now and from what i have see and already bet, he got a 100% winrate on the first day, he know what he is doing, he is really good
cafe1231 is offline  
Old 08/06/2018, 17:04   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 2
If you really "I just do it cause I have more than enough money for rest of my life" and you want to make some nice and fast reviews,why would you charge 25$/month for a rookie on this site.I know its not my business,but try to offer,for example 2-3 days of free testing,and if the tester its happy,you might get a nice review,and a customer aswell.
Do not take it like a harsh 'advice'.
Have a nice day.
TieTata is offline  
Old 08/06/2018, 17:13   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 604
Received Thanks: 167
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TieTata View Post
If you really "I just do it cause I have more than enough money for rest of my life" and you want to make some nice and fast reviews,why would you charge 25$/month for a rookie on this site.I know its not my business,but try to offer,for example 2-3 days of free testing,and if the tester its happy,you might get a nice review,and a customer aswell.
Do not take it like a harsh 'advice'.
Have a nice day.
He did give 5 days VIP free to 5 people which i am in, and there are the first bet he gave to us :
cafe1231 is offline  
Old 08/07/2018, 00:28   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 25
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 220
Received Thanks: 17
bought it because all vouch slots are full. The guy is really knowing what he is doing !!!
NicklandTV is offline  
Old 08/10/2018, 22:42   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 157
Received Thanks: 16
Im Interested. Voucher still avail? If not would give a try Anyway. Which bookie you use?


Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
eddy_t is offline  
Old 08/11/2018, 16:46   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 6
I can vouch too.

Would leave a review after it.
HankYPanTz is offline  
Old 08/22/2018, 14:18   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 34
The Black Market: 133/1/3
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 444
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by guacamole1337 View Post
Hello elitepvpers!

Also have a "free tip" channel

I just started my betting server. I want to sell my tips for esport bets. I have 90-95% win ratio with esport betting. I make my living by betting aswell.

Why me?
- I also play my tips (Not all in one section, since I post daily 5-10+ tips for V.I.P users.) I also put a lot of time to analyse the matches, like who is gonna play who is not gonna play, etc..

Some examples of my bets/win ratio. (check the whole album, added some live casino pictures too to prove I am really playing big and not just some stupid edited bets, you should NOT do it, I just do it cause I have more than enough money for rest of my life)
(before any questions, why am I playing big, this is normal for me, I make a lot of profit, its just some of my bets and showed some "yolo" bets too that you could see I predicted 10/11 games, also make sure you play the amount you can afford, don't even do more.)

Discord link for the server:

Price/30 days
$25
You could pay me tru buymeacoffee.

I could do 5 vouch VIP for 5 days (so free 5 days of VIP) They could vouch my predictions, also made a "reviews" channel, so if you would like to subscribe, you could write a review, also to this thread I won't mind!
(Voucher must be trusted there if possible)

Also taking advices, so don't be shy.

Have a great day everyone!
I can vouch, if you are still looking for vouchers.
JR supplies is offline  
Old 08/22/2018, 16:07   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 216/0/0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,019
Received Thanks: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by jair11 View Post
I can vouch, if you are still looking for vouchers.
He's not
Intic is offline  
Old 08/30/2018, 22:41   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 240/1/0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,090
Received Thanks: 209
Be careful with this dude(mydayy on discord)i vouched for 5 days and purchased vip after that, he is a liar. Hes just picking some random bets . HIs winrate is like 50/50 in the last 30 days. Not 90% like advertised on this thread.Everybody lost money in this group.
epvpImg: superb image hosting.
He blocked everybody who wants to talk about his lies... But this img prove that i was indeed on his server and vouched
M7TRA is offline  
Old 08/30/2018, 23:06   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 216/0/0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,019
Received Thanks: 236
I bought this guys betting advice for a month aswell and lost 100% of my starting money. Didn't make anything at all. This guy is full of bullshit and is not even close to a good betting adviser. Be cautious with this guy. He also deleted everyone from the discord.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
Intic is offline  
Old 08/31/2018, 15:17   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 604
Received Thanks: 167
As @ said he was not good, losing all my money too and have delete everyone from the discord server ...
cafe1231 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Make Money With Sport Betting Tips - High Quality Tips
11/25/2017 - Trading - 1 Replies
Deleted
CSGO-Betting with Martingale Betting System
11/03/2015 - Counter-Strike - 1 Replies
*removed*
[Selling] Professional Betting Tips
10/20/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
http://getmybet.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/0 3/betting-tips-200x180.png Im a semi-professional tipster/tradder and i will sell this beting tips and i will be puting here the history of bet tips to see how mutch % it was possible to win at the end of every month and with that get more people interested in buying. (Atm i work more with life betting, but last time i made 1 full month i had over %1000 if i had bet the same value on every bet). I will create treasure for the bet tips, for...



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.