Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Advertisement on your website

Discussion on Advertisement on your website within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 115/0/2
Thumbs up Advertisement on your website

Hello guys,

i am freelancer from germany who creates websites, brands, printmedia and much more.

I am running a website which is pretty new, so i need some advertisement for that. Now my idea was to offer people who own a website, to place a banner on their website which redirects to my portfolio. For every client who gets affiliated through you, you will recieve 10% of the job payment.

So for example if somebody wants me to create a website for lets say 500€, you would get 50€ for that, just for doing nothing actually.

If you're interested then write me a PM.
Old 04/30/2018, 14:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 140/4/4
Quote:
Originally Posted by CS_Fire View Post
Hello guys,

i am freelancer from germany who creates websites, brands, printmedia and much more.

I am running a website which is pretty new, so i need some advertisement for that. Now my idea was to offer people who own a website, to place a banner on their website which redirects to my portfolio. For every client who gets affiliated through you, you will recieve 10% of the job payment.

So for example if somebody wants me to create a website for lets say 500€, you would get 50€ for that, just for doing nothing actually.

If you're interested then write me a PM.
Actually we do the advertising so technically we do something for that :P Anyway hit me a DM i can help you in that.