Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battlerite: Script/Pointers

Discussion on Battlerite: Script/Pointers within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battlerite: Script/Pointers

Currently I already have a cheat
But I cannot make it work since I have no idea how to find the BattleRite pointers and update them.
Willing to pay 5$ PP to someone to teach me how to do it.
  • Will pay after you teach me how to.
  • Will pay only if it works after.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Battlerite Script/Cheat
11/23/2018 - Trading - 9 Replies
Hey there, im playing Battlerite for a while now. Someone got any scripts or cheats for this game? i would pay for a safe version. Also Lite Keys, if someone wants to play this game for free. There are 1-2 Videos on Youtube about hacks... but they seems to be not rly safe. you can also PM me something. Greetings
WTB Battlerite Script/Aimbot
11/21/2017 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello im looking for a battlerite script/aimbot found only outdated hacks. If someone have a private Hack i will buy it
How do i make my script use this pointers? :( (AutoIT)
05/24/2009 - General Coding - 5 Replies
Hello! I finaly found the Base Pointer, i was looking for, but now i dont know exactly, how i can make my script go tought alle these pointers, to the value i need. :\ So what i need to know exactly is, how can i make AutoIT get the next pointer, using the current pointer + offset? :\ First of all, here is a screenshot of the pointers: http://www3.pic-upload.de/23.05.09/a9ppe.jpg The Script should walk the same way, as it is shown in the screenshot, using this code: