Selling price is 68€/gold cap. (0.68€/1,000 gold) Cheapest online!
Current stock:
We accept PayPal, Bitcoin, PerfectMoney or AdvCash payments.
Over 700k gold sold!
Note for first time buyers:
Our trades are risk-free. We use in-game Auction House to deliver your gold. We do not require your in-game name or any of your character's information. It will be completely anonymous.
Contact details:
-Discord: Oblix#4495
Or send me a PM here.
◄ Phoenix - World ► ★ Auferstanden aus der Asche des Phoenix ★ [06.04.2013 : 01:00 Uh 01/13/2014 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 175 Replies Please dont ask me for the homepage ! I'm not in the team.
Bitte fragt mich nicht nach der Homepage ! Ich bin nicht im Team.
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8729/phovorste llung.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2659/phovorste llung11.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img541/2078/phovorstellung 4.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img820/4671/phovorstellung 5.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img5/3464/phovorstellung51 .png
http://imageshack.us/a/img542/594/phovorstellung3 .png
[Selling] WTS 80 UM Pagan acc, Phoenix / WTS 400 OPs Phoenix 09/06/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies As title says I want to sell 80 UM pag account (has 80 bm pag on it too)
Also want to sell Phoenix OPs .. 1 OP for 1 usd .. 203 left atm
Leave me your skype or send me a e-mail :)
I am on fury site "Tonatiuh" .. most likely not online very often now, since I sold my gear ..
(my skype is either "IgorkoS", or "igor.szecsenyi" )