Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA BDO account lvl 60 warr and more

Discussion on NA BDO account lvl 60 warr and more within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA BDO account lvl 60 warr and more

interested in seeing the offers for this account rough overview for you all will be listed below if you are interested in more details please feel free to email me at .

lvl 60 warrior(192 inventory slots w/ all pearl and loyalty weights) 58 striker and 56 of each other class.
483 energy 302 contribution
workers - all pearl shop worker lodging, 7 arts 11 prof 9 skill 3 gen
maids - 6 storage 3 market
nodes lvl 10 - crescents, both basi, pila ku, both ogres, and marks
s rank knowledge - all field boss except red nose, ogres all cresents, all basi, pila ku, marks, witchs, and more
t7 red w/ all the nice skills
storage(all perm from pearl store) - bal 72, heidal 192, calph 120, altinova 192, Val 80
pets - 6 t3 and 1 t1
picture of current gear included
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (12.3 KB, 4 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] WoW account & BDO account for another BDO account [NA]
03/09/2017 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have a WoW account with legion, a level 100 boost, and 2 paladins (level 90 and 104) which both have the famed MOP challenge mode gear. These sets are very valuable and sell stupid high in the account selling market. It also has a few other goodies but these are the cherry on the cake. I also have a BDO account with t7 horse, level 50 warrior, decent gear, 9mill in silver (100mill in assets) some lower level alts and a couple pearl costumes on the BDO account. I am just getting back...
BDO-PSERVER incls. Ninja/Kuno OgreFest BDO
07/16/2016 - Black Desert - 5 Replies
BDO Pserver Stats idk? exp is pretty damn High... Starter pack incl. etc ? im not the owner just found it and wanted to share by the way post if the server works for u :) if not i may help yah :)
WTS/WTT PS7 Shao warr/CS 4 LoB nuker/CS WT warr (WTT to PS-DB WT/BoT WARR)
07/13/2012 - 9Dragons Trading - 3 Replies
N/A
WTB lvl 90++ warr or wizz on [IRIS],i have gold on iris and lvl76 warr/cleeric
02/02/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
yahoo messenger: [email protected]
S> warr-warr-warr (lvl 119)
07/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
S> a lvl 119 warr lvl 123-126-119 warr-warr-warr lvl 16 club/shield. lvl 2 house, lvl 2 Nightdevil. accountname: freaky-me? Server: Neptune Donation: about 50kk (knight) i only accept reasonneble offers.