Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell: TS2 Aeria M33 Tranquility

Discussion on Sell: TS2 Aeria M33 Tranquility within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Sell: TS2 Aeria M33 Tranquility

Information:
Server: Tranquility
Sex: Female
Faction: Fujin/Nangin
Level: M33 (145)
EXP: 10%
Build: 25k HP, Rest STR
Pet: 8% Scarab
Cash: 29m

Skills:
(All Maxed)
Run Skill
Jump Skill
Meditate Skill
Charge One Hit
Stun
Anti-Stun
Damage Buff
Critical Buff
Kat AOE

Crushing Fist
Thunder Hale
Heavenly Shield
Garuda's Prayer
Remaining Skill Points: 276

Gear:
120% CS12 +TH Katana
96% CS7 Ring
Various 90% CS6-7 Equipped Gear
(Only Amulet is Clean)

+Full Luck Set with 90%~ Uni Amulet + Skill Cape

Other 2 Characters on Account:
M1 Guanyin (Naked) (Male) - Full Vanity *Unbuyable
Noob Guanyin - Garbage

Introduction:
To summarize my intent, this is a sale of my M33 Nangin, Fujin; fully equipped with a decent build, although lacking pet. Most skills you require or may need are already learned. There is little cash, and the exp % isn't very great. The Guanyin also contain a full Vanity set, the armors being a special kind gifted at the beginning of the server, thus non-purchasable in the mall. There are no AP.

The blacked out portion of the screenshot are unimportant or for my own safety. Be noted that I've recently name changed, and gender changed and have been inactive for quite some time, thus I am not known by most people, there will be hopefully no alerting issues after transaction.

More screenshot will/can be provided if anyone is interested.

Transaction:
I am not looking for anything specific at the moment, although I will only take cash through my paypal, or perhaps some interesting game accounts.

-No Steam Accounts
-No Other F2P MMO Accounts
-No P2P Accounts

Security:
This is maybe my first attempt at transaction, my earlier transactions didn't go very well, either no one was interested or I felt my buyer was not legit. If you have a reputation, proof of accuracy/trust, or if there is some sort of rating/feedback comment system in here, I will gladly send the "goods" first. Otherwise we must make a compromise, middle-man, insurance or it's a no go.

Any further contact/info will be given when the deal is set.