Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Riders of Icarus Teleport + More Hack tool

Discussion on Riders of Icarus Teleport + More Hack tool within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Riders of Icarus Teleport + More Hack tool

Hello everyone,

So myself and my group are working on an bot/hack tool for this game. We already have a working teleport hack and are making a flying hack as well and no-clip hack.

Right now just gauging interest for this hack and if anyone wants to buy it feel free to let me know.. Also it is undetectable and I have been teleporting across the games maps all day today testing it out. It is instant when doing distance teleports and just looks like minor lag when doing short teleports.

Anyways again just gauging interest and will change things in the future. We are writing our own API with scripting support, but for starting out we will just have it so you can use the hacks. Still deciding on things but we are going to be using the games own UI to make our bots user interface so it feels fully integrated into the game.

Thanks!

This is a placeholder post for adding new content.. Video proof is coming soon once it is more user friendly and past the testing phase so we can show the product we are selling and not an early version of it for development use.

Alright we are adding a discord link to start building our community. Right now we are putting on the final touches of the tool and then we are ready to sell. All testing has been done and all bugs we have found were fixed however there may be some things we missed so we will be writing a faq to explain what type of information we need to so we can replicate the issue and fix it for you.

Discord:

P.S. NO FREE TRIALS! Don't ask.
Old 08/25/2016, 01:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i will buy...and if you need beta tester ...let me know :-P
Old 08/25/2016, 05:31   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thats Beautiful bro...

thats any possible for this hack has like one no gravity..for kill bosses on air..?
Old 08/25/2016, 06:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by talker666 View Post
i will buy...and if you need beta tester ...let me know :-P
Will do and so far you can see we control speed and there is some short tps thrown in there. We are planning a livestream on launch that we will showing proof and giving out 24 hour test keys to a limited amount of people in our twitch stream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorak10 View Post
Thats Beautiful bro...

thats any possible for this hack has like one no gravity..for kill bosses on air..?
yeah we already have no gravity kind of working, right now we are fine tuning it to work out the bugs as cry engine 3 is what we believe they used to make this game and it has a few annoying functions that try to force entities that are supposed to be on the ground to stay on the ground. However we figured out a way past that and are working on perfecting it. Also we have no clip as well already working which is nice. Going to look into a few other things as well and if there are any requests feel free to let us know!

just an update on flying..
Old 08/26/2016, 05:34   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would personally pay upfront 30-50$ to use this hack. 15$ a month if I have to if you guys provide good update and support.

I really enjoy the game and sick of not hacking XD since i do it in every game but no one has the market for hack on rider of icarus as far as I know but i've been searching since day one.
Old 08/26/2016, 14:17   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i will buy it too.
Old 08/26/2016, 23:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteroflove View Post
I would personally pay upfront 30-50$ to use this hack. 15$ a month if I have to if you guys provide good update and support.

I really enjoy the game and sick of not hacking XD since i do it in every game but no one has the market for hack on rider of icarus as far as I know but i've been searching since day one.
Right now we have stealth, speed hacking, flying i.e no gravity, no clip and going to add in a lot more in the future but the stealth mode is OP as it keeps you more safe than anyone else can offer. We are doing everything properly keeping in mind we want to make this tool fun to use and safe for the users as no one wants to be banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabalDE View Post
i will buy it too.
Thanks it shouldn't be long, we spent all day today ironing out all the bugs with stealth hack so you can do pretty much everything without being seen by other players. The only bad thing is if you try it on PVP people will know it is you however they won't be able to see you.
Old 08/27/2016, 03:20   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I gonna buy it too. Lets do it bro!
Old 08/27/2016, 03:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monchitto View Post
I gonna buy it too. Lets do it bro!
Thanks and here is a little update to show progress... we are putting on final touches, this was just a test in our development tool for testing it all out to make sure it works before we go to all the effort of making a proper tool to sell. So not too long now.

Old 08/27/2016, 04:34   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

but tell me how to contact you,Skype?I want to buy your service
Old 08/27/2016, 06:44   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PM me or link us a discord, i want to be the first one to test or buy it xD
Old 08/27/2016, 17:36   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laohugegefan View Post
but tell me how to contact you,Skype?I want to buy your service
I just put the discord link in Original Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteroflove View Post
PM me or link us a discord, i want to be the first one to test or buy it xD
Alright I just put discord link up above and some information
Old 08/29/2016, 07:13   #13

just a minor update to show a lvl 8 priest fighting lvl 15's and yeah they cannot hit me but my lvl 8 is too low level to really damage them.
Old 08/29/2016, 15:06   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

when is it ready for sell?
Old 08/29/2016, 15:32   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabalDE View Post
when is it ready for sell?
We are pushing to have it ready later tonight to early tomorrow morning at the latest. Then we should be coming out with an update adding more features soon after that.