Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private US Phone Number for Verification Codes, etc.

Discussion on Private US Phone Number for Verification Codes, etc. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Private US Phone Number for Verification Codes, etc.

Hi, I will provide you with a relay to a US based phone number for anonymity to sign up for certain accounts that require a phone number.

I use anonymous phone number provided by VPNs and Emulators and Virtual Phone services with layers of anonymity. I do not use any public phone numbers, where many users have access to the text messages. This allows you to link accounts without other users having the same phone number as another anonymous user.

I can create you a brand new number for single use text receiving for an additional fee.

For each text message you would like me to relay to you, it will cost:: 0.001BTC and I will read the text, and pass it along to you via skype message or pm. I will decide if this text message can be relayed or poses too high of a risk for me to accept, and if so BTC will be refunded minus transaction fees in full.