You last visited: Today at 23:37
Advertisement
Trading Paypal>PSC and PSC>Paypal.
Discussion on Trading Paypal>PSC and PSC>Paypal. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.
01/03/2016, 20:08
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Trading Paypal>PSC and PSC>Paypal.
Hi to all.
I'm trading Paypal for PSC and PSC for Paypal.
I can pay this
PSC > Paypal and Paypal > PSC
10 PSC for 8 Eur 25 PSC for 20 Eur 50 PSC for 45 Eur 100 PSC for 85 Eur
Please if you like my payments don't doubt and add me for any question!
Skype : marcos.potro34
01/04/2016, 15:31
#2
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 11
Becareful
01/04/2016, 15:32
#3
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by
eliaszoo
Becareful
Post proof of accusation
01/04/2016, 15:55
#4
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
how much for 45 psc eur???
01/04/2016, 16:05
#5
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Gargator
how much for 45 psc eur???
36 Euro, Paypal.
for more information add me in skype : marcos.potro34
Thanks you.
01/04/2016, 16:20
#6
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
buying 45 eur psc for 35,5 eur paypal
01/04/2016, 16:23
#7
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Gargator
buying 45 eur psc for 35,5 eur paypal
Confirmed. Your skype is maniatic533
01/04/2016, 16:55
#8
(?)
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,165
Received Thanks: 1,222
I am interested in 10€ PSC for Paypal.
01/04/2016, 17:32
#9
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by
.MaisKolben™
I am interested in 10€ PSC for Paypal.
We are talking now in skype.
01/04/2016, 18:30
#10
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 418
Received Thanks: 18
woulda like to buy 45€ PSC for 36€PP
01/04/2016, 23:08
#11
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by
volumemaster121
woulda like to buy 45€ PSC for 36€PP
Then add me in skype : marcos.potro34
01/04/2016, 23:19
#12
(?)
elite*gold: LOCKED
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 218
Received Thanks: 17
Have added you in Skype come Online
01/04/2016, 23:22
#13
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by
/Xeducha
Have added you in Skype come Online
confirmed, skype : marce.mili
01/04/2016, 23:25
#14
(?)
elite*gold: 37
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,756
Received Thanks: 246
Be carefull guys.
The 2+ TBMs he has are from Account which are not older than 3 Days.
Looks supicious since he freaked out after I asked him whether he can go first with TBM because he is new to EPVP.
01/04/2016, 23:34
#15
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ExiizZ
Be carefull guys.
The 2+ TBMs he has are from Account which are not older than 3 Days.
Looks supicious since he freaked out after I asked him whether he can go first with TBM because he is new to EPVP.
I don't care if you are the *** of EPVP.
All must remember that this is internet, not real life, and we are not dealing face to face. I understand you, but understand me, I wont lose money, and you too obviously.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:37 .