Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Grand Fantasia Acc

Discussion on Selling Grand Fantasia Acc within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Selling Grand Fantasia Acc

Hi @ all want to sell my GF account
Server: Sanctum
Kaslow, jale full fame, Elsaland 29k, Ilya senate 16k Deppfathom 50k, Iron stone 33k magic academy 39k treasure Appraisal Committee 20k
alot of sprite (Bodor Alice etc) fame
Character:
Lvl 88 Windshadow
85 pvp set +15
80 gvg set +13
purp swords: 75,85 +16
purp 85 gun
yellow swords: 70, 80+15
yellow bow: 70, 85
yellow gun: 75
Lvl 70 Sharpshooter
70 purp and 70 yellow sword
60 bow +15
70 sprite set
message me :>

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Grand Fantasia Account
11/03/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a Grand Fantasia account: Many costumes 73 Archmage 75 Archmage with a few completed masteries 40 Necro with full +9 Legacy Armor/40 staff +15 Vitality 70 Yellow Staff - Fully Stoned 70 Purp Relic - Basic/Beginner stoned Full +7 70 Archmage armor +9 75 PVP Pants 4th Character slot
[Selling] Selling Grand Fantasia account
01/29/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm going to sell a level 66 templar.. Why? Because i quit playing this game. There are a few good things on this account like the costumes, money (51627 gold), guild treasury (981 gold), guild level (5), combat level (66). Screens http://i40.tinypic.com/2z4eot2.png http://i40.tinypic.com/sywl21.png
selling Grand fantasia account
01/21/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
selling an account with my main character of a level 86 deathknight. Has many costume vanities that are also rare and mounts. with yellow weapons. I want real money for this as i spent up to at least 1k on this game for playing it for a couple of years. I dont play anymore and quit as i dont have time anymore. heres the list of items i have on this account. Accepting offers and people who are serious about this. will message you my skype info later on if i see you are serious about buying this...
Also selling Grand Fantasia Account
01/19/2014 - Trading - 4 Replies
Selling my Grand fantasia Account Level 40 assassin
Selling Grand Fantasia Account
10/16/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys :cool: im leaving grand fantasia so im selling my account for real money , my account contain 3 characters ( max number) : ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------- - LVL 70 Demonologist / with all pvp set and all pcs +15 and filled with ancient stones ( in bag i have the orange set lvl 70 + legacy 61-75 and many staffs) / + got the lvl 60 yallow cape and with yallow staff 70 +15 and full stones and with 70 yallow relic with full stones too / and all...