Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lv 50 Exile Spellslinger

Discussion on Lv 50 Exile Spellslinger within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lv 50 Exile Spellslinger

Located on Warhound with ability to transfer servers at no cost.Played in beta + first 3-4 months since release, includes preorder bonus, authenticator bonus + unique cosmetic items and mounts you can no longer get now, 94 boom-boxes. Tier 4 on cosmic rewards (30k points).

PvP spec'd char, full 1800 2v2 arena gear (and titles) from pre-pvp changes, as well as full DPS / healing sets for PvE. Plethora of rune fragments + cores to fully rune gear with.

50 plat, 1 CREDD, a lot of the other currencies, bunch of other stuff. Many dyes, high level on path (scientist) and crafting (technologist + cooking).

All amp nodes unlocked, some amp+skill points (can't remember count)

Free bonus: has Aion character attached to account, lvl 50? 60? summoner on Kahrun.

This was mainly a pvp character, not sure if raid ready or not, but used to be able to do all dungeons (no idea how gear/reqs has changed). Let me know if you have any interest and I can provide screenshots / stream a full list of items, etc. Also, should mention that I'm willing to part with the account for fairly cheap.
Old 10/16/2015, 02:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What is "fairly cheap" exactly? How much are you looking for? Please PM me
Old 10/17/2015, 17:41   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much for it ?
Old 10/25/2015, 14:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 19
more info price?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Spellslinger Dominion EU
10/02/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
I'm interested in purchasing a Spellslinger on any EU server. Requirements Dominion Level 50 1800 Arena Weapon (or 1800 arena rating) Additional +´s (not required) Attuned
LVL 50 EU Exile Spellslinger (1500 pvp gear) / Trigger Fingers / 23 Plat
07/14/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
This is a spellslinger on EU server, exile, human, has all rare amps including TF and power surge. The charachter has fully runed pvp set and also 23 platinum to buy stuff as needed. Has also some epic items (including weapon) for healing spec in bank. Looking fo quikck sale therefore selling cheap skype (johnjohn23429).
DEU /WTS Level 40 Spellslinger
07/07/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe meinen Account welcher einen level 40 Arkanschützen/Spellslinger mit 55 gold beinhaltet. WTS my account inclusive 55g on the chars. Realm: Ithika Serverwechsel ist per Wildstar shop möglich Servertransfer is possible. Anfragen auf deutsch oder englisch. Bezahlungsart: Paypal 20€
[Selling] Wildstar acc Spellslinger lvl 50 German Realm Kazor
06/26/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my lvl 50 Spellslinger on the German Realm Kazor. Its a Digital deluxe edition. The acount lasts until 2.august. I got 2x C.R.E.E.D and 4Platin and 30 gold and tons of craft items. Professions are technologist and relic hunter booth maxed out. I got 272 Elder Gems 99k renown and around 3.8k prestige. I got 2 sets on my Spellslinger 1 for the Healing spec and 1 for the Dps spec i got for booth Epics! The attunment key is at 5/13 so you need to do the veteran dungeons on...
VErkaufe wildstar Deluxe acc lv 28 spellslinger
06/21/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
Da der Wildstar Trading collective Thread mir nichts bringt und sich niemand meldet versuch ich es so. Verkaufe meinen Deluxe Wildstar acc spielzeit bis 3.7 hat nen 28 spellslinge 18er krieger und 16 meuchler aufn acc und ca 1.2 platin auf dem account Alle vorbesteller und deluxe inhalte vorhanden.. bezahlung per paypal skype: tolga_goek