Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

GET 25% more bitcoins!!

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 1
GET 25% more bitcoins!!

Hello,
Do you want get extra 25% to your bitcoins ? I can offer this.
I have much money on paysafecard and i need some money to cashout that.
So my offer is:
Send me (for example) 0,1BTC and i will cashout some money from my psc accounts , buy bitcoins and send you 0,125 BTC back.

Minimum profitable ammount is 0,1BTC.
If you send more than 2BTCs ill send back no 125% but 135% !!!!

What you need to do?

Just send your BTC to 14V9TVRCi11vCEyq94TWaFLSUWHbceZFGA and send me PM with ammount what you sent, exact time when you sent it and your walllet adress. Your BTCs will arrive in 12 Hours.

This is time limited offer!! I just need to cashout some PSC accounts



kitaxik is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 65
The Black Market: 101/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 996
Received Thanks: 33
And Why do i get 25% more ?


Lyrobe is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddus View Post
And Why do i get 25% more ?
i need some cash to cashout psc accounts and i dont have that cash so when you give me some and i cashout it , its your share from my profit
kitaxik is offline  
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 10
sorry,
but the way you put it it got the smell of "scam" all over it...
why would you need 0,1BTC to cash out PSC that you then transfer to BTC and send back 0,125BTC
you could just cash out your PSC and done... so
No sense in what you wrote = scam (at least to me)


Crustcheese is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuskorian View Post
sorry,
but the way you put it it got the smell of "scam" all over it...
why would you need 0,1BTC to cash out PSC that you then transfer to BTC and send back 0,125BTC
you could just cash out your PSC and done... so
No sense in what you wrote = scam (at least to me)
Maybe you dont understand me, in my country is no way how to legally cash out paysafecard account, only spend on sth and i dont wanna spend it, so im paying some guy who's caching it out.. im getting less than is on acc but its better than nothing.
kitaxik is offline  
Old   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 450
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 463
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaxik View Post
Just send your BTC to 14V9TVRCi11vCEyq94TWaFLSUWHbceZFGA and send me PM with ammount what you sent, exact time when you sent it and your walllet adress. Your BTCs will arrive in 12 Hours.

This is time limited offer!! I just need to cashout some PSC accounts
And why the fck do you think something is that stupid to send his own BTC to an unknown adress?! What the hell dude...
W_E_L_C_O_M_E is offline  
Old   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaxik View Post
[...] so im paying some guy who's caching it out.. im getting less than is on acc but its better than nothing.[...]
Still makes no sense:
so you give him PSC code + cash
and he returns you cash?
its like you lend someone 5€ so he can pay you back the 3€ he owed you?!?
Crustcheese is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuskorian View Post
Still makes no sense:
so you give him PSC code + cash
and he returns you cash?
its like you lend someone 5€ so he can pay you back the 3€ he owed you?!?
i give him account!!!! i have no codes ! Accounts !! and he wants to be paid by bitcoins so it is easiest for me
kitaxik is offline  
Old   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 65
The Black Market: 101/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 996
Received Thanks: 33
No one will go first to you


Lyrobe is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
FREE BITCOINS - 1US$ in Bitcoins
Einfach KNC Bitcoin Wallet aufs Handy installieren und in ca. 5 Minuten erhält man die Bitcoins. Das Angebot ist für die ersten 96 000...
22 Replies - Tutorials
[Selling] 2 bitcoins
suche geld ! Paysafecard / UKASH / Skrill
7 Replies - Crypto Currency Trading
Suche Bitcoins / Search Bitcoins
Write me a pm how much you have and how much e*g or Paypal u want for them. Schreibt mir privat wie viele Ihr habt und wv E*g / paypal ihr wollt.
0 Replies - elite*gold Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.