Hey there,
Welcome to the Ultimate Trove Shop, here you will find almost every item you may want in the game, if the item you're looking for is not in any of the lists, you can ask for it in skype.
IMPORTANT: My skype is
OblivionSpear without dots or other stuff, if you find someone else with a similar skype or name, it's not me, ask for my confirmation in a Private Message in epvp or in the thread.
FAQ:
¿How does this trade works?
I'll explain it in 5 simple steps:
1. You look at the shop and choose everything you want.
2. Make a simple list with everything you want and paste it in the skype conversation.
3. Pay for the list using the Donation link that I'll give you filling your skype and ingame name in it.
4. Wait a few minutes without getting nervous.
5. Get the stuff you bought.
¿Who will give me the stuff?
I will.
¿How?
You'll be tped to a Tutorial world and you'll see me throwing the stuff to the floor.
¿Why throw it instead of using the trading post?
Even the worst admin would detect people getting "free" stuff with the trading post, it's for your own safety.
¿Is there any risk I'll get a ban?
No, every item is completely legit.
I don't feel safe, ¿Could you give me the stuff first?
I can understand your feelings, but you have to try to understand mines, I have a shop, if I give you first the items and you change your mind right before the trade would end up in me losing money.
¿Do you make refunds?
No, once you have paid for something you'll get that thing, make sure to choose correctly what you want.
¿Will you post images of the stuff?
I will soon
¿What is this [?] next to the items?
It will be a link to the trovewiki for checking what the item does.
¿Can I pay only with $?
No, you can pay with € too, ask for it in skype and you'll get a different link for paying with €.
¿Payment method?
Flux/Glim with PayPal or Paysafecard
Items with PayPal only.
Thanks man I love you, ¿What can I do for helping you?
You can post a feedback in the thread or also press the Thanks button.
Flux
30000x = $6.40
40000x = $8.20
50000x = $9.99
60000x = $11.79
70000x = $13.59
80000x = $15.39
90000x = $17.19
100000x = $18.99
150000x = $27.99
Glim
50000x = $4.95
60000x = $5.73
70000x = $6.52
80000x = $7.31
90000x = $8.10
100000x = $8.89
150000x = $12.83
200000x = $16.77
300000x = $24.66
400000x = $32.54
500000x = $40.42
Costumes
Mounts
1x Rare Tundra Thunderer $10.99 [?]
1x Rare Truefire Phoenix $10.99 [?]
1x Rare Balefire Phoenix $10.99 [?]
1x Rare Torched Taurus $10.99 [?]
1x Trovian Supercycle $7.99 [?]
1x Prancing Pinata $7.99 [?]
1x Neon Nightcycle $7.99 [?]
1x Cygnus-01 Speedcycle $7.99 [?]
1x Daimeownt $7.99 [?]
1x Ari Gato $7.99 [?]
1x Chaos Hound $7.99 [?]
1x Winter Pinata $7.99 [?]
1x Runemaster's Record $7.99 [?]
1x Radiant Steed $7.99 [?]
1x Nimble Nimbus $7.99 [?]
1x Fae Boughskimmer $7.99 [?]
1x Domo Gato $7.99 [?]
Wings
1x Bloodseeker Wings $8.99 [?]
1x Wings of Darkest Night $7.99 [?]
1x Soulfire Wings $7.99 [?]
1x Chaos Butterfly $7.99 [?]
Ships
1x Chaotic Clipper $7.99 [?]
1x Chaotic Cruiser $7.99 [?]
Pets
Forge-Related Stuff
1x Penta-Forged Shadow Soul $6.99 [?]
1x Quad-Forged Shadow Soul $4.99 [?]
6x Purifying Dragon Flame $6.99 [?]
20x Pearl of Wisdom $4.99 [?]
5000x Radiant Shard $4.99 [?]
200x Tentacle of Q'Bthulhu $4.99 [?]
20x Twinkling Tome $4.99 [?]
Souls/Items
50x Shadow Key $4.99 [?]
200x Blank Scroll $5.99 [?]
5x Azulian Dragon Soul $7.99 [?]
10x Azulian Dragon Essence $5.99 [?]
10x Dragon Coin $6.99 [?]
1x Chaos Coin $54.99 [?]
50x Chaos Chest $11.99 [?]
1x Golden Key $4.99 [?]
5x Heart of Darkness $6.99 [?]
20x Winter Pinata $5.99 [?]