Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Hearthstone Account + WoW Warlords of Draenor Account + Chars

Discussion on [WTS] Hearthstone Account + WoW Warlords of Draenor Account + Chars within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Hearthstone Account + WoW Warlords of Draenor Account + Chars

Hi,
I want to sell my Hearthstone account which also has World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor and some high level characters.

Hearthstone Account:
17 Legendaries

6 Classes to reach Legendary with:

--Freeze Mage--

--Control Warrior--

--Anti-Aggro Priest--

--Midrange Shaman--

--Oil Rogue--

--Midrange Hunter--

Over 1000 constructed matches:

Besides the Hearthstone Account it also has World of Warcraft: Warlords of Dreanor with a lvl 100 Character:

I don`t have a price yet so write me what you are willing to pay.

and also sorry for my bad english.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WoW Warlords of Draenor Account
07/08/2015 - elite*gold Trading - 10 Replies
WoW Account with Warlords of Draenor, Chopper Mount, Rubypanther Mount, Level 90 Rogue, Level 90 Hunter... around 19-23k gold but no gametime left. Post your offers here. e*gold or PayPal.
[Selling] WoW Warlords of Draenor™ Account
01/03/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling mentioned account 1 character on lvl 90 . Screenshot by Lightshot ---> Pic of Acc. There is 6 GBP ballance on account. I sell it for 25 Euros. If anyone interested let me know. Only trusted members .
Warlords of Draenor Account!
12/05/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Verkaufe meinen WoW Account. Auf dem Account befindet sich ein Level 100 Draenei Paladin. Hat alle Erweiterungen und Spielzeit bis zum 20. Dezember 2014. Einfach mal Angebote machen, wenn wer Interesse hat. 7500 Gold sind drauf
[Selling] WARLORDS OF DRAENOR ALPHA ACCOUNT
06/25/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hoy, verkaufe einen World of Warcraft Account mit Zugang zur Warlords of Draenor ALPHA! Auf dem Battle.net Account befindet sich zudem noch Diablo 3 - Reaper of the Souls und ein eingefrorener MoP Account ohne Chars :P Gebote an mich im Thread oder per PM! http://imageshack.com/a/img834/7910/k5bp3.jpg
[Selling] WoW Warlords of Draenor CHEAP 2lvl 90 and AT ACC full wf all chars!!!!
06/09/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
ACCOUNT N.1 World of Warcraft account EU Warlords of Draenor bought Chamber of aspects Realm: -lvl 90 Undead DK (Blood PvE and Unholy PvP) Malevolant Gear and a couple of prideful -lvl 90 Blood Elf Paladin (Holy PvP) Malevolant gear and 4 prideful pieces -lvl 76 Undead Warrior (Guild Master of a level 18 guild with tons of items and 5 guild banks) more than 5000 gold summing the three characters, A lot of itemns to sell aswell on the AH. Also a level 38 Undead mage in kul tiras realm.