Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Playerauctions

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Playerauctions

I'm not getting a paypal option during my payment.

Support said this is because their system detected my account is conncted to VOIP...LOL WTF!!!

i'm started to question the legitimacy of this site now...

« Verkaufe D2 Keys Suche Fgs | 20 € PSC for paypal »

Similar Threads
[Buying] Playerauctions account
02/25/2015 - Trading - 1 Replies
close
Playerauctions questions
11/01/2013 - Main - 1 Replies
Hi, im not sure where i should post this =x sorry if its in wrong section but um, how do people become powersellers on playerauction? i got some accounts to sell but i keep getting the message "Sorry, you can not create any account offer until 7 days after the complement of your last disbursement." after i sold 1 account. i didnt even disburse the money yet and its still on my account but im getting this error message. wouldnt this mean it'd take atleast 2 years to get the 100 reviews...
Question regarding Playerauctions
06/20/2013 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
I have already enough stock of orbs in POE and I wonder if using playerauctions for selling orbs is a good idea, since I already tried buying within PA. But I want to know the seller's point of view in using PA. In terms of getting the money Security Verification Preferred Payment Method as a seller I would really appreciate the help!
Greetings from PlayerAuctions!
03/19/2013 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hello All, Greetings from PlayerAuctions. We have served the MMO player community since 2000 as the pioneer marketplace dedicated to the player-to-player exchange of digital assets. PlayerAuctions providing open marketplaces where players can safely and securely trade digital assets with other players, discover better deals, and earn increased profits. If you have questions or other concerns, please feel free to contact us via private message or visiting PlayerAuctions official...
Playerauctions
04/21/2012 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Kennt jemand den Service von Playerauctions als Verkäufer ?