Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO ESP

Discussion on CS:GO ESP within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO ESP

This is a simple ESP for CS:GO

The only feature is glow, Which allows you too see all players on the map.
Counter-Terrorists will have a Blue outline
Terrorists will have a Red outline

This is not a mass produced hack. Each buyer is given a unique copy. New signatures. VAC's only detection mechanism is via signatures. Signatures are unique byte patterns or string literals that appear in a Windows Executable. Each hack is coded differently so no collateral occurs if 1 person gets banned. Although you can still get banned via Overwatch if you're not careful.

We have yet too see a customer get banned yet, and will continue to update the hack as long as its not detected.

The hack is 30$ 15$ as of right now considering every single copy is different and coded for each individual buyer. (Due to an update to VAC you can now only see players within 100m of you with the ESP, so we are lowering the price until our coders get it back up to full potential)

If you're interested in buying a copy
Please PM me directly and i'll get back to you ASAP

(WE DO ACCEPT STEAM GAMES & CSGO SKINS THAT ARE CLOSE OR EQUAL TO THE SAME PRICE AS A FORM OF PAYMENT, PAYPAL IS NOT ACCEPTED DUE TO CHARGEBACK POLICIES. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS ABOUT THE PURCHASE YOU CAN TALK TO US DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR TEAMSPEAK SERVER, PM ME FOR IP)

Vouchers:
Old 05/15/2015, 09:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dou You search a Truster?
Old 05/15/2015, 12:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Valve pushed an update for casual / MM servers a few hours ago. ESP is now limited, you can't see across the whole map anymore. Meaning that clients data isn't sent to your computer anymore if they're outside of the PVS (Potentially Visible Set).
Still can see when they are not far away
Old 05/16/2015, 20:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecoveryService View Post
Yes you can! Let me let my coders know and I'll get back to you asap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~FzudemiST View Post
Valve pushed an update for casual / MM servers a few hours ago. ESP is now limited, you can't see across the whole map anymore. Meaning that clients data isn't sent to your computer anymore if they're outside of the PVS (Potentially Visible Set).
Still can see when they are not far away
This is also true! all players now have a Network Bubble. Which essentially only lets you see players with the esp that are about 100m from you. Due to this change we are going to lower the price until we can offer the ESP at full potential!
Old 05/16/2015, 22:03   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
sometimes i could look through the hole map, and sometimes not, dont know why but at the evening (2 hours ago) ill played 2 matches, and both games were mirage so its may a bug
Old 05/16/2015, 22:06   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Do you need a vouch? Contact me in skype: codevirus.epvp
Old 05/16/2015, 22:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraskof View Post
sometimes i could look through the hole map, and sometimes not, dont know why but at the evening (2 hours ago) ill played 2 matches, and both games were mirage so its may a bug
There may be a few bugs here and there, VAC has updated daily for the past 3 days. It's still functional 99% of the time but if it does malfunction just restart the whole process and it should fix itself :^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOSTWANTED' View Post
Do you need a vouch? Contact me in skype: codevirus.epvp
You would probably be the last Voucher, if you're interested please PM me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecoveryService View Post
I sent you a vouch copy, you cussed at me a lot and said it was a virus. Please do not use the link I sent you and please. Never ask for a vouch again if you're just going to bash the supplier for sending it to you. I can assure anyone who's reading this we do not send virus's and anything you receive from us will be 100% Legit, Undetected, and well programmed.