Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo2 Brand New CDKeys

Discussion on Diablo2 Brand New CDKeys within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo2 Brand New CDKeys

All my keys are Brand New, and therefore gauranteed unmuted and most importantly unused. They come directly from blizzard, and havent touched anyone else hands but mine prior to you getting them.

My price =

2Euro / 300D2jsp forum gold each CDKey set (Classic + Lod)

However if you buy BIG Bulks i could probably do it abit cheaper.

Should you wanna buy keys of me, make a reply here and then go ahead and pm me your skype account name, then i will get back to you asap.

So should you be interested then post here and then pm me your skype. I will then get back to you.
Old 02/16/2015, 02:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 724
Received Thanks: 3,319

#closed
Closed Thread