Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> Macro/AutoBerry for Ragnarok

Discussion on B> Macro/AutoBerry for Ragnarok within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B> Macro/AutoBerry for Ragnarok

Im willing to buy/pay it/you for this, and my server is aeRO gaming.

And particularly for Champion.

Up, pls if anyone has this. sell me!

up!

Pls if anyone has this, I am so willing to pay. so pls sell me!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ragnarok Single Function Keys Macro
12/26/2013 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 5 Replies
Due to public messages I released a single function key macro F1-F9 I've made this macro for the users out there who doesn't want all function keys will have macro effects. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON GUYS GOODLUCK AND HAPPY SPAMMING.
MACRO FOR RAGNAROK
08/24/2013 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
i tried every macro available even those with harmony bypass but suprisingly it still doest word on DaredevilRo but it works fine for my other servers. its weird because i can use it on other servers and my friends in daredevilro has the same macro's i have and it works perfectly fine for them. my old os was xp but i had my computer reformat to windows 7 ultimate
Looking for Ragnarok Champion Macro
04/04/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
Hi, I have one champion macro now, it's useful and able to use. But the problem is, the macro that I'm using now, the speed of the spam is very slow, it still has some delays. I'm looking for a macro that I can spam Finger Offensive + Dangerous collect soul without any delay, anyone have that? Will really appreciate it! I've searched the macro and bot section, doesnt have one. I'm currently using F1 to F9 Redone Final Macro, but it's slow to spam.
RAGNAROK SKILL MACRO?
05/15/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 11 Replies
Hi there is there any program that allows me to macro in ragnarok? Like if i cast estin after that it will cast esma automatically? thx