Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS L2J Freya High Modded Pack / Server / source

Discussion on WTS L2J Freya High Modded Pack / Server / source within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking WTS L2J Freya High Modded Pack / Server / source

Hello , im here to show you My Freya pack , and few other useful features for your server Like Custom cancel system , advanced anti ks , custom community board and more , the pack it self is ready to run! It has ready farmzones , spawn systems , npcs , economy , and everything in game! You just change name and run the server ! 100% stable , no bugs and no errors!

Updates may come and bug fixes from me !

for once more I offer you high quality pack , from trusted member and support for really LONG time.. ( Check my old and new costumers )

Post on maxcheaters reupdated based on my old post ! All the info is posted is the new From the latest pack I can offer you

So about my Freya pack , click on the link below include images on maxchaters!

about who I'm ? check on maxcheaters , Im one of the most trusted and skilled guys On l2j Freya : for more info add me on my skype !

mail :
Old 01/03/2016, 21:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
up again!

Tags
freya, l2j, server, source

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[L2J] L2 HardStyle 50x - Freya server - (Best Freya Server) OPENS 1 OCTOBER!
11/27/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 36 Replies
http://l2-hardstyle.com/Forum/public/style_images/ 5_logo.png Currently, L2 Hardstyle is a unique pvp server, with one world. Lionna 50x has been worked and reworked from 5 months and still is until official lunch! Nowadays Lionna is hosted with the following specification: Intel Core i5-2400 4x3.1+ GHz 16 GB DDR3 Memory 2x 2TB - SATA2 1000/Mbps DDOS Protection NEW
[L2j] L2 New World HIGH rate server!FREYA
10/17/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
L2 New World - Introductory letter. Hello, we're happy to announce that our team has finally reached a considerable level of progress, so I am here to present you our incredible result - Lineage 2 New World. L2NW staff members are focused on the best features, which are used for high rate servers, such as: massive PvP, as less farming as possible, a lot of raids and of course clan wars that are done in a smart way. website www.l2nw.net server opening is tomorrow 8:00 PM GTM+2 11/9/2011 ...
Server Freya High Five L2God
06/29/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
http://i26.servimg.com/u/f26/11/46/98/99/i_logo10. jpg Hola a todos les quiero presentar el Nuevo server Freya High Five de L2God el cual esta bien prometedor, espero les guste English Hi, welcome to New Server Freya High Five
l2knight NEW SERVER!!! Freya high five 100%!!
03/10/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys. l2knight Home - Lineage 2 knight its a totally new server (only 2 days uptime) so you get the chance to be the most powerfull player :) We have two servers Bartz x1 like the Original servers but free :) ande Lionna x10 with NPC buffer auto class change, events and moree !! :) join today!! Home - Lineage 2 knight
C1-Freya High Five part 4 (Christmas Maps Pack)
01/01/2011 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
1.09.2013 http://www.demev.coderx.ru/pics/hfp5.png http://www.demev.coderx.ru/pics/tauti.png