Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>>>> marea char

Discussion on S>>>> marea char within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>>>> marea char

S>>> marea server pure dex human lvl73 add me ym [email protected].
makati/qc/manila erea lng or txt 09233043923 or trade char silva

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB> High Level ROHAN PH ACCOUNT (Marea Server)
01/12/2010 - Trading - 4 Replies
Preferred Level: 70+ Please provide me the following: - What are the equipments included in the account? - What's the name of the character? - What is its current job class? i don't mind about the stat and skill build as we have stat and skill reset from item mall
BloodThorns Guild in Syrephis, Marea, Torian
12/15/2009 - Rohan - 0 Replies
BloodThorns BloodThorns is Recruiting Level 45+ Recommended Players. We Got Buffs, Private Buffs, Events, Private Events, Ventrillo, Forums, High Rewards, High Support, Amazing Guildies And A Lot More. Requirements Players that are interested in joining, must be active level 45 or higher then Level 45 and Must be recommended by minimum 2 BloodThorns Members OR the GuildMaster Khaos Herself. Even after being recommended, you must be minimum level 45, You must be very active and only...
Trading 2moons dil [abbadon] for rohan crones [marea]
08/17/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
as the tittle says im trading tons of 2moons dil pm me if interested
WTS Lvl 81 Character in Marea Server PH
08/04/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
WTS Lvl 81 Character in Marea Server PH It has 8 lvl 7 skills Here is the link for the exchange market in PH: https://shop.rohan.ph/Exchange/Character_Sale_Vie w.html?SaleSep=4767&nSearchTxt=&ServerCode =99&nAlign=1 Thanks!
WTS lv 56 avenger on ROHAN ONLINE on MAREA server
12/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have a lv 56 avenger on marea server for sale.. it has some nice equips with enchanted pluion sets and +1%crit, + agi and +vit katars i also have decent kish for when i get to lv 6x but i got bored of it before i could get to lv 6x is mostly agi build with few 50 base vit/dex and few str to lessen requirements i can take screen shots of it im thinking to sell it around $30-40 USD on paypal you can PM me or msn/email if interested i also have a couple mil of crones and some skill...