1. I only accept PayPal as payment when buying Gold.
2. When buying, Im not responsible for what happends next, if you buy something that you will regret, its on your own actions. NO refunds are made!
* = Due to im not that high level, i can only sell LVL 15 Legendary Gear! (Common - Legendary gear!)
** = Prices may change due to what level the equipment are for!
[Selling] Arcane Legends Gold 07/22/2015 - Trading - 10 Replies I am selling Arcane Legends gold way cheaper than it is on the game ..
make better use of platinum...
I am currently selling 3M gold
you take it all you will get ( 42 Locked crates and Leprechaun Pendat ) which is worth 0.7 M .
I am leaving the game so I am trying to make use of this plus pay for something through paypal which isn't available in my country ...
Selling Arcane legends GOLD!!! 55M 05/10/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies Hi guys,
I am selling my arcane legends gold
10 USD per mil( 5mil) minimum
Please pm me if you are interested or you can whatsapp me +61403145451
Only accept paypal
[Selling] Arcane Legends Gold 10/20/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies have about 3.5 M plus items ,
for decent price , discount and items for the whole amount ..
messege me if intersted
up up
bump