Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

US Wildstar Account with ~1 month of membership

Discussion on US Wildstar Account with ~1 month of membership within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
US Wildstar Account with ~1 month of membership

Bought the game and it turns out my friend can't run it so I have nobody to play it with so I'm selling it.

It's the retail version of Wildstar on the US/North American server and it has about 27-28 days of subscription time (as of 7/27).

Looking for Paypal only from a verified Paypal and from a trusted user.

Not going first but I can provide proof of the account, thank you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Runescape 1 Month Membership for RS3 GP
03/23/2016 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Simply make me an offer for a 1 Month membership on runescape. Maxami
[Selling] US Wildstar Account with ~1 month of membership
07/30/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Bought the game and it turns out my friend can't run it so I have nobody to play it with so I'm selling it. It's the retail version of Wildstar on the US/North American server and it has about 27-28 days of subscription time (as of 7/27). Looking for Paypal only from a verified Paypal and from a trusted user. Not going first but I can provide proof of the account, thank you!
[Selling] WTS Personal US/North America Wildstar Account w/ ~1Month Membership
07/28/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Bought the game and it turns out my friend can't run it so I have nobody to play it with so I'm selling it. It's the retail version of Wildstar on the US/North American server and it has about 27-28 days of subscription time (as of 7/27). Looking for Paypal only from a verified Paypal and from a trusted user. Not going first but I can provide proof of the account, thank you!
[Buying] 1 Month Runescape Membership.
04/01/2013 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Title says it. Can pay via PP/Moneybookers. I cannot make myself member via PayPal, since I don't have a debit card added. Thanks.
S one month membership
02/07/2012 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling one month of membership via the mobile method for 9m my MSN is [email protected]