Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Daoc Genesis Account

Discussion on Daoc Genesis Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Daoc Genesis Account

Hello, says as title i want to see Daoc Genesis Account

acc 1:infl saracen rr3-4 full templated 30€

acc2: sorc saracen rr4-5 full templated 30€
all char ready to play

acc3: cabalist saracen rr5-6 full templed ------ scout saracen rr4-5 full templed ------- infl 44 rr3-4 templated for leirvik (same account) 40€

acc4: mentalist lurikeen 44 templeted( miss only items quest) 15€

Make your offer via PM.
Required Paypal.

PM for offer Only Paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling DAoC (Genesis) PLAT.
03/26/2016 - Trading - 3 Replies
WTS DAoC Genesis Free Shards PLAT! 16 -10$ CDN 40 - 20$ CDN 65 - 30$ CDN 95 - 40$ CDN
WTS DAoC Genesis Free Shards PLAT!
03/14/2015 - Trading - 4 Replies
16 -10$ CDN 40 - 20$ CDN 65 - 30$ CDN 95 - 40$ CDN All Purchases must be in Canadian Dollars,
[Buying] DAOC-Genesis-Midgard Plat
05/09/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy plat on DAOC-Genesis-Midgard, pm me or email me at [email protected]
BOI GENESIS HELPING EVERYWHERE COME TO BOI GENESIS 100X DROP 100XEXP
03/24/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
GUYS COME BOI GENESIS FROM boigenesis.ph website its verygood and anyone can get very good pet like latamastis and others to pls use my intro id for free coins and zods and pm me when u come there MY name is ProSlayerZHaDe on it i m lv115 so i help u every where tob di fd and even lhe and u can be very rich here without any zen. ty and hope u guys will join us. AND MY INTRO ID IS 4010117G070200089009100Sdfb1fb TY JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS IN INTRO ID.
WTB DAoC Account on EDEN (before: Genesis)
03/22/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, looking for a RR 10+ Account on the new EDEN (they kept the old GENESIS Chars and RR) I guess a lot of ppl stopped playing there when they changed to EDEN again so I hope you got an Account for me.. I offer Money or if needed Uploaded.to / Rapidshare.com Premium Accounts.. Send me a PM and tell me what you got and what you wanna have for it.. Or send an Email at: [email protected]