Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tera EU 60 Berserker 170 PvP Ilvl +12 Gear

Discussion on Tera EU 60 Berserker 170 PvP Ilvl +12 Gear within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tera EU 60 Berserker 170 PvP Ilvl +12 Gear

Hello!

I would like to sell my Tera Account which I don't use anymore.

It's a Veteran Account(9 Character slots + 4 Bank Tabs)

The only Character on it is a Berserker on the EU Server Killian.

He has full Strikeforce +12 Gear(Ilvl 170) without Innerwear. If you wan't screens/more details for it, just ask.

Price would be 30€ - Paypal

Contact through PM.

See u!

Tags
berserker, killian, pvp, tera

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [TERA] Mystic 171 ilvl pvp gear nf
02/18/2014 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i want to sell my mystic 171 Ilvl full gear PvP perfect stats jewel too. TOns of skins (30+) rare weapon skin(50k+) 1m gold in bank, Exarch mask, enough TT to rerace change server rename (1500). 400+ achievment out of 522, title for first in arena (legit) i can provide screens and ingame play on stream. A middleman will be used for this account. contact on [email protected] http://imgur.com/mpnQuU0
[Selling] TERA EU account - LvL 27 Berserker - Rare set / good gear / enough money
06/20/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my TERA EU account .... Race : Aman Class: Berserker LvL: 27 Money: 138 gold 71 Silver Gear: It has a Rare set, all LvL 27 rare items, It has 3 attack and defense crystals, Inventory: It is expanded 3 times Bank: You will be able to find quite alot off usefull items, don't want to list all of them here
[Selling] WTS Tera EU Veteran Berserker 161 ilvl full pvp
06/05/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
hello guys, the account has a 161ilvl berserker mw 12 conjuct weapon mw 12 conjuct armor bloodreave gloves ( arena ) bloodreave boots ( arena )
[EU] TERA - iLvL 143 Berserker - Essenia PvP server - FS
05/22/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Up for sale is a lvl 60 Aman Berserker, who is geared to the teeth with yellows in every slot. The enchantable gear has been enchanted to +5, which brings his total item level to 143. That is enough for all of the end-game PvE content TERA has to offer. He also has a great set of crystals set up for dominating in PvP, and being on a PvP server, the opportunity to do so is readily available. Whatever you are looking for in TERA, this character can let you experience it. All of his gathering...