Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading request

Discussion on Trading request within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
Trading request

Heyho,

nur zum Anfragen

Grüße

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Trading 79 Gob or Euro for Bot INT
11/27/2011 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
Ive done a bit of research on this forums and found there are very skilled programmers and coders on here. Im looking for a very simple Bot i can use with my theif on Hanin, doesnt need to run or move, just stay in one spot, when mobs attack it, it attacks back with normal hit. It needs to Med and auto disconnect below a certain hp. Also if nothing is attacking it, it needs to sit down and wait for it to get hit. Please pm if you can create such a thing for me as i would pay a fair amount or...
[Request]Help with trading over 100b?
08/07/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me with trading over 100b? I can sell stuff for 99bil in vendors, but I see people with stuff for over 100, like all the way up to 1tril. Help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Request... about trading items...
03/31/2009 - Rohan - 3 Replies
anyone knows how to may untradeable items tradeable?
SJSRO Account Trading/Request
03/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 77 Replies
Hey, There are tons of created threads about asking for a sjsro account.It`s gone way over the spam limit. I think it`s a good idea to merge them all in one thread. You can ask for an account,or even trade one over here.Any other threads created for this should be deleted. In this way,you can obtain your sjsro account more easily. Register page:www.sjsro.com/reg.html ----> Currently Offline Register page was working today, 05:54 am.Check again tommorow please.