Hello guys I am willing to sell the a9 working files after I got it finally working and fixed many *****, I decided to try sell it because I will not use it, I don't have time to handle a server, too busy in real life.
I'll sell it only to 3-5 people though
How is gonna done:
You give me your paypal acc, I send you half price invoice, you pay it>
After I'm gonna send you all the exes and you give me and I send you other half invoice, than I'll give you key to run the files and a password.
The key will be only for first 60 days due to refunders, after 60 days, I will give you fully unpacked exes and unprotected.
Hello guys I am willing to sell the a9 working files after I got it finally working and fixed many *****, I decided to try sell it because I will not use it, I don't have time to handle a server, too busy in real life.
I'll sell it only to 3-5 people though
How is gonna done:
You give me your paypal acc, I send you half price invoice, you pay it>
After I'm gonna send you all the exes and you give me and I send you other half invoice, than I'll give you key to run the files and a password.
The key will be only for first 60 days due to refunders, after 60 days, I will give you fully unpacked exes and unprotected.
Price: 1300$
Accepted payments: Paypal only.
Contact me in private message.
Some proofs:
Thanks,
lifs2000.
My friend that Files are not the same as Core and Rising are Copyes of Global
so you can call same as (Global) Rising or Core never will be that big like (Global)
Get the point, the exe's works with all the less bugs that rising has and core.
It has all, gateserver, aiserver, locationserver , lobbyserver.
You can switch channels and still be in the same party.
And btw, from what I've seen on rising, there are more players than global nowadays lol.
That is your opinion, core bought the files for 1500$, salvation which you are working for them also paying each month money to ike for the hosting and from donatons, so yea I think someone will buy it , just matter of time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesmichael
i am waiting till someone here will release it free , good luck to you .
That is your opinion, core bought the files for 1500$, salvation which you are working for them also paying each month money to ike for the hosting and from donatons, so yea I think someone will buy it , just matter of time.
I am sure eventually it will be leaked out lol
They bought the files for 1500$ because they were the second ot third A9 server and now there are 7+ A9 servers..
[RELEASE] Latest server files fully working and english 11/02/2025 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 430 Replies This server files/client contains the following features:
God Skills for all 3 classes
Dance Skills
Max Level 255
Equipment max level 255
Flying Mounts
New Mounts
Lot of Pets
Cronus Snipe Quest
[Selling] Action 9 working files 06/11/2014 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies Hello guys I am willing to sell the a9 working files after I got it finally working and fixed many shits, I decided to try sell it because I will not use it, I don't have time to handle a server, too busy in real life.
I'll sell it only to 3-5 people though
How is gonna done:
You give me your paypal acc, I send you half price invoice, you pay it>
After I'm gonna send you all the exes and you give me and I send you other half invoice, than I'll give you key to run the files and a...
Fully Working Files For All Server`s . [ Important ] 06/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies hello Elitepvpers Members , i wanna Fully files for all Eu-demons , pets
Client Side , SQL Side ,
because when i make new pet or Eu-demon
its makes errors in others so i wanna
have all pets and Eu-demon`s