Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exist on this forum admins? lol

Discussion on Exist on this forum admins? lol within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exist on this forum admins? lol

Need help with scammers, I was 2x robbed and everybody on this forum does nothing. 1st scammer robbed me 1 month ago and now he robbed someone else. Nice admin team!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEW FORUM !! SEARCH FOR ADMINS
01/17/2013 - Combat Arms Trading - 3 Replies
new forum SocialGaming - Index page NEED ADMINS , MIDDLEMANS, ENJOY !!! Skype: DenchikCAE
forum admins
07/25/2012 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
so i get my thread closed. not exactly sure why. this one. but they never close the threads that have bullshit bugs, hacks, cracks, etc. that are actually harmful in one way or another. i see atleast 3-5 post a day about someone asshole posting a virus claiming it is some crack and i watch for the next week as dumbasses (including myself sometimes) post on them and push the thread back to the top. we need some real admins in this darkorbit section. even 1 admin should be able to take care of...
[S]Helfer für Forum(Admins/Moderatoren)
10/26/2011 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
Ich suche für mein Forum Startseite - Fail-Timing mehrere Helfer die mir beim einrichten helfen diese werden dann natürlich Admin/Moderator.Und kriegen vllt. einen Gameserver kostenlos.Ich hoffe das sich auf Elitepvpers nette Leute finden lassen die Intresse haben zu helfen und sich gut mit Wbb Lite auskennen es soll ein Game Forum sein in dem man sich nebenbei Punkte verdienen kann diese kann man wiederum in Server etc. eintauschen. Gruß Firekiller
For Everyone to see MOSTY FORUM ADMINS
04/08/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
ok. for me this is geting rather a hassel. from Acclaims 2Moons and from Galas Dekaron thes are two different companys with almost the same game. can someone put another section for the Dekaron EU client so people know what hacks / cheats go with what one. the 2Moons BMR .cvs scripts do not work anymore and yet people are puting them up and not labling there hack that it is for 2Moons EU ONLY this is geting rather confusing. im just sugesting that there be another forum section for the Dekaron...