Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 7X Venomancer on Heaven's Tears

Discussion on Selling 7X Venomancer on Heaven's Tears within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 7X Venomancer on Heaven's Tears

Selling an account with a 7X Venomancer

The account comes with

Herc valued at $200 dollars
Nix valued at $200 dollars
Complete TT90 Heavy Armor with 4 sockets on each armor part with immaculate citrines shards valued at $400 dollars
Level 12 rare robe also with 4 socket and all immaculate citrines valued at $300
20+millions in coins
Also with tons of oracles

This account itself is worth well over $1000.

What also makes this account special is I will give you the email address that is linked to this account. So there will be no way for me to retrieve what's so ever. The account will be 100% yours.

As an added bonus I will include 2 other mule account that comes with a total of 200+ scarlet fruits. Which you can eat for 8888exp or sale for 50k a piece.

Messages me if you are interested, I didn't put any real money into this account so any offer will be considered .

I accept paypal.

Thank you.
Old 09/09/2009, 18:33   #2

Bump .
Old 09/12/2009, 08:03   #3

Bump again ! We can set up something through ebay if you are scared of me scamming as I have a high rating on there and I am also paypal verified .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 90+ Venomancer in Heaven Tears Server
04/24/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
Selling a 90+ HA Venomancer in Heaven Tears Server The account is built for TW/PvP purposes and is not well known and has little to no attachment from other players. So no one will know the transition. The account comes with: Herc and Nix. TT90 HA armor set Holy Helm of Punishment Heavy Hp Wing Trophy
Selling level 80+ Heaven's Tears PWI Ultra Rich
08/18/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I am selling my level 80+ Veno account which comes with a Herc and Nix. This was my primary merchant account, it has a net worth of $237 million in inventories. That's right not a typo $237 million! Not to mention 300+ in scarlet fruits which sells atm for 70k-95k. With this account you can be rich beyond belief. I no longer play this game so I have no use for it. Oh! and I forgot to mention it also comes with the elusive Scarlet Ninetail that is worth 55 million. This is an incredible...
Selling Perfect World International Lost City Lv92 Venomancer
04/11/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
Selling Perfect world international account Lv92 almost 93 Venomancer on Lost City(PVP) Full HH90 Armors With Hercules(lv90) and Phoenix(lv80) Interested? or want more info?
Ez Met Tears~
08/12/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
First, I am too lazy to search for this if someone has posted or not so.. /flameshield 1. Get as many mets as you want to make. 2. Go to the girl in PC (the letter girl), get the letter and DROP it. Keep doing this till you get the # of letters that you need (depends on your mets). Pick all letters once you are done. 3. Go to BI, do the same thing (Drop the quest item once you got it and keep trading the letters). Pick them all after everything its done.