Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WLP LT + WT EN Acc

Discussion on WLP LT + WT EN Acc within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WLP LT + WT EN Acc

Deutsch:
Hey,
Ich verkaufe hiermit meine letzte WLP LT lizens, und dazu meinen WT EN Account.
Die Lizens ist nie negativ im Forum aufgefallen, oder ähnliches. Gekauft damals , als der Hack nur 35€ gekostet hat. Kein Bann-risiko, solange die HWID nicht 5x innerhalb 1 Woche geändert wird. Der Wolfteam Account ist Adler rang, 2 Hardcore Charaktere Permanent,XEM Flame Permanent, diverse Waffen usw in der Giftbox. Rang liegt in den Top 80.
Zur Absrache des Handels oder des MM's kontaktiert mich per PM, und schickt mir euren skype namen.
Lizens: 125€
WT Acc: 75€
Beides zsm: 165€
Payment: PayPal, Banktranser

English:
Hey,
I am selling my WLP Lifetime License, in additional with my Aeria EN Account. The WLP License has never been caught doing something wrong. Bought it back then when the hack has cost 35€. You wont get banned unless you change the HWID 5x in a week. The WolfTeam account itself is in the top 80, got lots of guns in different variations. Two Hardcore Characters Permanent and XEM Flame permanent.

Feel free to PM me your skype name in order to set up a ''trade'' via EPVP in order to keep it secure for all of us.
The prices will probably be:
License: 125€
WT Acc: 75€
Both together: 165€
Payment: PayPal, Banktransfer.
Have a nice day buds,