Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING Darkened Zephyr Falcon (9) +P7 NAROSE LEONIS

Discussion on SELLING Darkened Zephyr Falcon (9) +P7 NAROSE LEONIS within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING Darkened Zephyr Falcon (9) +P7 NAROSE LEONIS

Darkened Zephyr Falcon (9) +P7 NAROSE LEONIS

Selling
Darkened Zephyr Falcon (9)
100 durability
with Peridot 7

NAROSE - LEONIS server

negotiable price of 250.00 USD
contacts:
YM:
accepting payment via PayPal

** **** allot on PVP **
zap them with speed and power <3 gotta luv it <3
BUY NOW!!

Tags
level 200 bow, narose, narose item, rare item, rose

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to dupe on NaRose!
04/04/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Yes, it really does work! Continue reading below! This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x800. I dropped over 500bilion zuly worth of plutorunes in Junon the day after my main account was banned, lol. Funnily enough they banned 5 of my accounts which had characters on them. And there wasnt really that much duped/refined items on them. Funnily enough, the GM's didnt ban my 3 accounts which had storages full of duped...
Kaufe> Rose Online Leonis Zulie
04/04/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, suche dringend zulie auf Leonis (Originaler Server). zahle mit moneybookers. bietet mir euer gold an, bitte humane preise :) icq 65656815 oder hier melden. mfg
Selling NArose Online Account lvl 178
08/09/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my narose account lvl 178 mage with 44x int and got 15 mil in the account and fully equipment. only accept PAYPAL . add me at hotmail if u r interest in the account [email protected]
NARose Bots etc?
08/21/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey, well sinec EVERYTHING here is outdated, I was wondering if there are any bots, hacks or glitches that can be shared here..i know alot of ppl are trying 2 find these things and no1 is cleaning the forums up so we can use this thread...and once every1 posts everythhing i can reorganize it into a new post n hopefully get it stickied...so does ne1 got any bots hacks etc?
WTS > NARose Zulie
08/02/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Yes, iamback and selling Zulie again for in NARose(ROSE Online: The Official Site of ROSE Online North America. :) Contact me via MSN ([email protected])for more information or if you want to purchase zulie or anything else! 100% Trustable. Ask my customers if you don't believe it. MSN Address:[email protected] Accounts i sell: None At the moment.