Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOTRO 60 Tage Game Cards & Turbine Points

Discussion on LOTRO 60 Tage Game Cards & Turbine Points within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOTRO 60 Tage Game Cards & Turbine Points

thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lotro Punkte Codes 1500 Turbine Points
10/17/2012 - Lord of the Rings Online - 3 Replies
Habe noch 5 Punkte Codes 1500 Turbine Points pro Code. Codes sind unbenutzt und können auf jedem Server benutzt werden. Das 1550 Punkte Paket kostet 14,50 € im Shop. Mein Preis beträgt 9€ pro 1500 Punkte. Schreibt mir eine PM oder pusht diesen Thread solltet ihr interesse haben.
WTS Lifetime LOTRO with 2 65's and 5000 turbine points!
03/21/2012 - Lord of the Rings Online - 3 Replies
As title says im looking to sell my LOTRO account to try and gain some money to help towards university costs. The account has lifetime subscription, with a level 65 runekeeper and 65 loremaster Isengard is activated as i prepurchased it before release but then stopped playing. The account has 5300 turbine points on to spend on whatever you wish. I will accept paypal for this transaciton, and im willing to take offers on the account as i need to sell it quickly!
[V]LotRo 440 Turbine Points code[S]Elite*Gold
01/06/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, Verkaufe einen Code über 440 Turbine Points von Playspan für LotRo auf US server(EU geht nicht). Bitte nur ernstgemeinte Angebote. mfG --->NFSMW<----
WTS/WTT LOTRO Beta Key + Turbine Points
08/12/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Leute, ich verkaufe meinen LOTRO Beta Key für die F2P Version des Spiels + 5000 Turbine Points Key. Allein die 5000 Turbine Points sind schon um die 50€ wert! Wenn ihr interesse habt PM an mich oder ICQ: 578403939 Ich suche Vindictus Betakey/Account oder Starcraft2 Key/Account oder Steam Accounts. Ich nehme aber auch Geld via PayPal, Webmoney greetz