Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auroramu acc

Discussion on Auroramu acc within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auroramu acc

i sell Aurora Mu acc with full chars bk sm dl mg full items all op ++++++++++++++++++++++++
offer me good offers is someone interest!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AuroraMU Season 3 Ep 1 Exp 500x
06/25/2013 - Private Server - 0 Replies
• Aurora MU Online running it's own emulator version 1.04J (Season 3, Episode 1; with complete content and 99% no bugs, 3 full years of development) • Experience Rate: 500x on quests Blood Castle, Devil Square, Chaos Castle - 600x, with party up to 5 players - 700x • Drop Rate: 75% • The Aurora MU server is running since 2007, long-term plans • We are 24/7 online without wipes, long term server. Dedicated server hosted at Netherlands with great pings to all over the world. •...
[AD] AuroraMU MID[ Exp:125 | Drop rate:25% | Season6E3 | Uptime 24/7 | Grand Open ]
05/11/2013 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Aurora Mu Online - MID RATE I.G.E consists of a team that met in October of 2012. Put a few heads together and decided to see what each others strengths are, put them together, and decided to go for it. Aurora Mu is a long term server. We are really proud of the work we have put into it thus far. With the help of IGC, we believe to have a quality server. We only encourage MU Enthusiasts to come check it out. We are completely FREE to play. We only ask that you respect our virtual...