Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling] 2 Black ops key's

Discussion on [Selling] 2 Black ops key's within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Selling] 2 Black ops key's

I have 2 Black ops key's on sale!
EU nuketown 2025 deluxe edition

Paypal only!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Black Ops 2 Acc !
07/24/2013 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, today i sell my Steam Acc with Black Ops 2 on it. Please send me a PM, or write your price in the Thread. Black Ops 2 is EU and the Acc is unbanned. Screen: http://i.epvpimg.com/ifvnh.png
Selling Black Ops 2 Key's
04/02/2013 - Trading - 5 Replies
I have 2 BO 2 KEys left for sale EU nuketown 2025 deluxe edition :) looking for 25€ PSC / Paypal pm me with skype or post your skype below
Selling Black ops 2 key
11/18/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys and girls :) my name is Elena I have like 3 black ops 2 keys which i really want to sell so i can make some money to pay for my new monitor :) each key is 25 euro psc , i won't go first only if you are very trustfull , have a good day people :) and let me know if you want to buy a key Cya :)
Selling Black OPS
01/31/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I got a steam account with Black Ops on it that i dont play anymore. I played maybe 3 hours with it last month but i kinda dont like the game. So ill sell it. I didnt check how much it sells for on the net but i will put a price of 15$. if its too much i am willing to negociate. I will sell only to trustable members and will give the account first, then you pay. I take paypal and paypal only
Selling COD Black ops key
11/18/2010 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hello *epvp I just recently bought the "PC" version of COD black ops. never got to use it tho, cause a friend instantly recommended me getting it for xbox -.-" so i thought that instead of just going back to the store to get my money back id try to sell it here. Anyways im selling the key for 1000 epvp gold. http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/8705/image8mr. jpg