Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Im Trading a Wu-Tang RL6 Nuker

Discussion on Im Trading a Wu-Tang RL6 Nuker within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im Trading a Wu-Tang RL6 Nuker

I got bored of nuking so im trading my account.My main nukes are at cheng 10 and i have completed the Wan Daye RL weapon collection so i have really nice RL WD bracers that are +4.I am trading the nuker account for a warrior WT or HD account and i want the warrior i will trade my nuker for to be atleast RL6 or RL6+.
Just write me a comment to this thread if u want we will meat in game .

Oh.. and i forgot the nuker is on Bardo server.I put alot of effort in this nuker so I would like to trade it for an equal warrior that has the quests completed until his level.
Old 08/08/2009, 17:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

#Infracted
#Moved
Old 08/09/2009, 14:23   #3

the nuker is now rl7 the next week it will be fd
Closed Thread